Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new member  (Read 2120 times)

Offline derrick1p1

• House Bee
« on: April 23, 2007, 12:51:01 pm »
Hello All:
I'm almost as happy to have found this forum as I am to begin beekeeping.  My interest in beekeeping was sparked about 4 years ago, but I was unable to pursue it.  I live in East Point, GA and now have the opportunity.  I look forward to learning from many of you here!
I won't let grass grow under my feet, there will be plenty of time to push up daisies.

Offline BenC

• House Bee
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:13:17 pm »
Welcome,

So what sparked your interest?

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:48:10 pm »
Welcome fellow Georgian. If you are hooked, nothing but a hive or two or more will cure you. This is a great forum with some very knowledgable people that do not mind shearing that knowledge with you.

Good luck, Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 10:54:20 pm »
Hey, Derrick,  Welcome and I look forward to talking to you at a Metro Atlanta Beekeepers meeting - My daughter's boyfriend (and she) live in East Point.

Where are you locating your bees?  I saw an ad I think was yours in the Farmer and Consumers' Market Bulletin and wondered what you finally decided.

Linda T in Atlanta