Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: American Horror Story  (Read 5761 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
American Horror Story
« on: October 19, 2011, 06:37:00 pm »
I can't be the only one watching this creepy show. Seen both episodes now and find it really different, interesting characters (some alive some dead, some not so sure) all in a old house where no one has ever (seemingly) left unless in a body bag.

With Jessica Lange aboard as an eccentric Virginian, living next door to a couple trying to repair their marriage after the husband, a psychiatrist working out of their haunted home, interacting with some strange patients and a daughter who has some issues herself - nothing is normal and may never be.

I like it so far, being on FX they have some rough language and strong sexual content - that aside, it is creepy and interesting at the same time. Saying this house is dysfunctional is a serious understatement!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
Re: American Horror Story
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 08:26:27 pm »
I never heard of that show. I might watch if I can find it. Larry

Offline coneal

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:54 pm »
Very interesting, This is the first time I have heard of the story line of this though I think I might have heard that title somewhere. Now I will try to find it and watch it for a few episode and see if I find the story interesting though I am not really a big fan of Horror movies since I am a scaredy cat but i might get the hang of it when i finally try to watch a tv show, try to desensitize myself into watching horror. hope this is a good TV show recommendation. looking forward to watching American Horror Story! and I do hope I dont find it super scary that i might turn the tv off!LOL

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:00:36 pm »
My wife just told me it is on TONIGHT at 10pm EST on FX channel. Hope you get to watch this and past shows.

PS Coneal - please add your location in the PROFILE section - or let me know here and I'll add it - ty.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:06:17 pm »
My kind of show, just on a little late for me.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 12:52:29 am »
Allen:

You mention the time it is on.... I watch EVERYTHING (almost) at this site http://www.tubeplus.me/

Whether old or current movies, or nearly every TV series ever, you should find it here.

During some hours of the day, you may need to let it buffer a few minutes, just surf elsewhere and come back and you'll be fine, but most the time buffering is not needed.

HD Shows are treated as such, American Horror Story looks great as any. A direct link to it is http://www.tubeplus.me/player/1796710/American_Horror_Story/

notice you have a season option as episode option - also note, the best way to fine TV or Movie is to highlight toward the top if it is a movie or TV then choose the Alphabetical option. Your best bet (because there are so many programs) is to HOLD the SCROLL BUTTON DOWN and slide the page up and down to find the show.

I have watched dozens of full series that I had never gotten to see before. The best part I like (having comcast and their on demand) is this site both shows recent episodes that fell off on-demands listings and it also shows programs the very next day of recent shows, unlike on-demand which some times is days.

HBO and SHOWTIME programs are here, we pay for those services, but tend to watch it at this site, through the TV because we can just move the mouse and jump anywhere in the show we want and not have to FF as on-demand forces.

Lastly, there are NO COMMERCIALS. I have never gotten a virus or spam or other warning through Norton and this site is RECOMMENDED by STUMBLE.COM the largest fully customizable search engine.

Try it out, see if you like American Horror. If one episode seems slow or buffering, you will notice around a dozen other sites to watch the feed from.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 02:27:28 am »
Never heard of it.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 09:15:35 pm »
I'll give it a try during the down time after the holidays.   :)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 10:07:24 pm »
I have watched the first season on Netflix. Very cool/creepy show.
I am going to try your link now beemaster. Always looking for free ways to watch ;)
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

anything