Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cindi may be the FIRST  (Read 13852 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Cindi may be the FIRST
« on: March 21, 2009, 06:09:18 pm »
Because of her incredible post count, I had to create a whole new TITLE for members above 10 THOUSAND POSTS - I'm not sure if it shows up anywhere yet, but I want to congratulate her way in advance, because I don't think anyone will beat her too it.

While I'm on the SUBJECT - I always have to give KUDOS to outstanding members and people who have become as great friends and family to the forum - Cindi by far has earned that pat on the back and a BIG CYBER HUG from the members here: her endless contributions of insight and good blessing has been a torch in the night for many of us. She is one of those Ladys of Beemaster Forums who has touched our hearts and become a staple, and although she has been going through some transitiona locality changes, she still makes up for her slowing down of posting EVERY TIME she gets in front of the keyboard.

((((((((((( Hugs to Cindi - who wins a special recognition for outstanding posting and for her common sense which she often shares with me in PM - She don't beat me up too bad, more of a "Talk some sense in a think head" kinda PMing!

Just thought I'd make her day the NEXT time she is before the computer - putting a smile on a friends face is one of those things that can't be put in words, but either of us could write an essay about the experience and easily turn out a novelette :)

Congrats Cindi for aiming for the sky and touching the stars (7 of them to be precise) before her name and having 10 thousand posts to show for it is amazing to me.

I know it won't be long and we will see her reach this remarkable post count - I promise the NEXT LEVEL will be a great many posts beyond this level she is about to achieve, but if anyone can reach it - I'd put my money on her :)

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:32:46 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Cindi may be the FIRST
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 06:13:25 pm »
congrats to cindy, our little ray of sunshine  :-)

Cindi by far has earned that pat on the bag

i know what you meant, but lest anyone get ideas........ :tumbleweed:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 06:37:43 pm »
Thanks Kathy:

My brain don't don't pick up rereads, and spell checks don't fix those mental moments that I'm experiencing if no spelling error exists.

The mind is a vast, emptily void (ok, I'm speaking for myself) but I do find myself OFTEN writing in the totally wrong words lately, something the Neurologist told me is bound to happen given my Seizure Disorders and medications - good catch, I figure most of the stuff I'm sure members will decipher out, so I do a read through (if it is long) and hope for the breakfast (just kidding) thanks :)

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 07:15:31 pm »
Yes sir the Rock lady is very special. And boy can she type fast!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:13:35 pm »
For Our Very Special Member, Cindi!!
By HAB27601

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 09:35:50 pm »
Here's to Cindi  :cheer: Thanks for all you do.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 10:08:32 pm »
Congrats Cindi, you deserve the recognition.  Can't wait to see what the Cold Card Title is for 10K posts.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 10:19:05 pm »
10,000  :shock: , good lord that's a lot, didn't notice anyone close to that yet, I figured MB would have been the first, Congratulations Cindi, not even I know what the new Title is!!!!!
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 10:54:36 pm »
 :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :piano:  :cheer:  :cheer:

I say, lets have a party for her!
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:27 pm »
Party! Party! Party! Lets throw one for Cindi! :devilbanana: :piano: :devilbanana:

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 07:02:06 am »
Let's see 10.000 more ROCK LADY  :-D :cheer: :Cindi: I look forward to all your upbeat posts
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 08:49:26 am »
As for a name...The Hostess with the Mostest!   :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:43:21 am »
I agree
Johnny

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 05:18:51 pm »
Cindi is such a nice person with sweet things to say and I always look forward to reading her posts.
Congratulations Cindi! Thank you John for recognizing her.

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 05:30:34 pm »
We're all so lucky to have your positive approach and fun tales to tell.  Congrats, Cindi!

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline greenismycolor

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 06:59:25 pm »
Go Cindy type those post! Congratulations!!
Believe!

Offline eri

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 08:33:16 pm »
Looking forward to the unveiling of the new "title." It would be great if it was unique to Cindi (and not just to number of posts) because I think, well, she is unique. Thank you Cindi for your heartfelt presence, thank you BeeMaster for your recognition of it.

On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline JordanM

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:01 pm »
Way to go Cindi.  :-D

Just out of curosity what is your title time logged in that it says at the top of the forum?

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 07:59:14 pm »
Looking forward to the unveiling of the new "title." It would be great if it was unique to Cindi (and not just to number of posts) because I think, well, she is unique. Thank you Cindi for your heartfelt presence, thank you BeeMaster for your recognition of it.

Eri:

I do my best to recognise Cindi every chance I can, she is remarkable. She is still a ways from that 10,000 post mark, but I am taking bets that once she gets settled back down in her new home and things calm down - she'll be back at the keyboard in ready fashion.

There is plenty of people who deserve recognition for their contributions in posting, I sure don't want to let anyone of them ever think that they are not worthy of a big parade too!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 12:04:34 pm »
Well, holy smoking cadoodalhoppers, and  bust ma britches!!!  John, sometimes you just say the nicest ding dang things (and all of you, my forum friends).  If you don't think you all brought that tear of pride to my depth of soul, think again.  I am a blessed woman to have my life here on this forum, I love you all.

Yep, yep, been swamped lately, no place to move to you, not sold our house, but swamped with the stuff that goes with moves, downsizing and getting rid of crap, and that is with a "C"....My internet has been so messed up I have barely been on for two weeks, only a few windows through the clouds.  Husband is still working on it, maybe tomorrow I will be back, I hope so, I know I have missed hundreds of very important topics and it is going to take me a mountain of time to read it all, have that most wonderful day, my wishes that my posts may ALWAYS bring that beautiful smile to face -- and if a day is bad, to make that day just seem a little bit more bright, smiling......and even better, feeling so grateful if your day shines.....Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service