Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Econ 101....Management at its very best!!!  (Read 1614 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Econ 101....Management at its very best!!!
« on: July 28, 2015, 01:09:51 pm »
All of the ten senior members of the Board of Directors of the company were called into the chairman's office one by one until only Bob, the   junior member, was left sitting outside.  Finally it was his turn to be summoned.  He entered the office to find the chairman and the ten other        directors seated around a table. He was invited to join them, which he did.

As soon as he had sat down the chairman turned to Bob looking him squarely in the eye, and with a stern voice, asked, ?Have you ever had sex     with Mrs. Foyt, my secretary??

?Oh, no sir, positively not!? Bob replied.

?Are you absolutely sure?? asked the chairman.

?Honest, I?ve never been close enough to even touch her!?

?You?d swear to that??

?Yes, I swear I?ve never had sex with Mrs. Foyt anytime, anywhere.?

?Good, then you fire her!?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: Econ 101....Management at its very best!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 02:46:21 pm »
Sound familiar??
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 07:05:18 pm »
That would explain why so many folks still have a job :wink:
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 08:31:37 am »
 :grin:

This reminds me of problem I had with a sailor that worked for me.
He was having serious marital problems with his wife that he loved very much.
The final straw was when she tried to get into a yelling argument so that everyone would here it in the neighboring apartments. He by chance caught sight of a fully loaded pistol, safety off, in the top of her purse and left.
During the investigation, it turned out that this was the fifth time she had tried to kill him. It was supposed to go to a court martial. The prosecutor dropped the charges and told me that if they took her to trial, they would have to charge her entire division, from the top down, with fraternization. She was screwing every one of them.
I could not get the Navy to hold her accountable. It was totally unbelievable.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything