Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Where is the beemaster beelog?  (Read 6048 times)

Offline Better.to.Bee.than.not

• Field Bee
Where is the beemaster beelog?
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:29:09 am »
Hey, wasn't there a beelog from like early 2000's here somewhere? where is it now?

• Field Bee
Re: Where is the beemaster beelog?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:02:22 am »
No one? no one even telling me if I'm nuts or not, and there was never a beemaster beelog at all, or that there was? It was on here wasn't it?

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 05:30:43 am »
OK.  Yep, you're nuts.  ;)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 09:22:41 am »
What is a Beemaster beelog?  Here is my beelog.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 01:19:39 am »
Didn't beemaster have a log here? come on seriously....is this like a sore subject that no one wants to talk about, or legitimately did he 'not' actually have one and I am just wrong?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 09:48:30 am »
Maybe I'm not the only one that doesn't know what you are talking about. What is a beelog?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:32:27 pm »
I'm with Iddee - I have no idea what you are talking about   :embarassed:

love,
ziffa

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 01:59:59 pm »
it is a log of the occurrences of a beeks hive. a log book of activity... no one here actually keeps notes and logs of the activity of their hives?

and actually it was here... I have found instances of reference to the urls : http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/sept2001.html , http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/august2001.html , http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/july2001.html

ya...suck it non knowledgeable ones...I am right yet again... ;)

I like reading others logs sometimes, gives insight.

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:38 pm »
Welcome to the twilight zone - or is it "one flew over the cuckoos nest"  :jawdrop: :catchchick: :flyingpig:
John 3:16

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 02:22:16 pm »
Every things on the internet, somewhere... haha.

www.scribd.com/doc/15756695/Beemasters-Beekeeping-Course

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 02:22:22 pm »
> I have found instances of reference to the urls : http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/sept2001.html , http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/august2001.html , http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/july2001.html

>ya...suck it non knowledgeable ones...I am right yet again...

I clicked on all your links.  I still have no idea what you are talking about...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 06:28:03 pm »
ya...suck it non knowledgeable ones...I am right yet again... Wink

Maybe that explains why nobody bothered to try to help you. I'll try not to in the future.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 08:39:07 pm »

Maybe that explains why nobody bothered to try to help you. I'll try not to in the future.

Took you longer than I expected id  :-D You stated it a lot better than I did.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:11:27 pm by sc-bee »
John 3:16

• Field Bee
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 05:04:05 am »

ya because you were such the help before I said that huh? I was kidding around because (I presume) they were kidding around about me being crazy or something...wow seriously someone saying 'suck it' "In general" is so offensive to you personally, you will never help me with anything ever again? I sometimes 'try' not to hurt those with thin skins feelings, but golly nancy, not like I was addressing you personally....

Michael: Thats the point of me posting the urls..... The urls were in reference to a beelog bee master 'had' at this host 'beemaster.com' and they are no longer at those urls..... This was obviously years ago, so I am asking anyone if they know where the logs are now..... It was actually a sorta cool read about when he first got started.... He started two hives evidently from packages. C1 and C2 C2 was his personal hive, and C1 was a hive he got so he could log about it for others and share sort of. Unfortunately c2 didn;t get off to a good start really...but c1 did well (with him opening the hive constantly I am sort of amazed really, and him and his buddy taking turns smoking the hive like nuts (or it sounded so anyways.) was neat....anyways I'd like to read the adventures. He also takes a lot of good pictures.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 11:11:11 am »
My quote, 24 hours after OP.   "What is a Beemaster beelog?"

Your quote, after ignoring my question.      "ya...suck it non knowledgeable ones"

And you think I shouldn't take it personally. You think I'm thin skinned? I would guess my skin is tougher than 90% of the folks on here. I didn't answer the question because I didn't know what you were asking.
Maybe I should have just made a statement as to your mentality, since there was something in the OP that you did not know .Thus the original question .

*Shel Silverstein*

• Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2013, 06:47:45 am »
Heh, ok....I apologize for you taking that as directed towards you.... maybe folks don't say that around you, here, we say it all the time to friends we kill in multiplayer games to whatever other reason.... it is more of a playful remark then a insult, and you obviously took it as me being a dick to you, so I apologize it was not meant as any such thing. We good?

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 10:03:21 am »
B2B ,
that kind of innuendo is going to earn you a fast track out of here. that is not the kind of talk we appreciate in geneal forum. I doubt you would use this language with young children or your grandmother. In all your wisdom just a short goole search could turn up what yiou were looking for rather than run in here and say you S***.
Beemaster's Beekeeping Course
One warning, and one only. Your attitude stinks!
Take a long hard look here:
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,19652.0.html
It may be time to start weeding the garden here we call Beemaster.

• Field Bee
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 03:06:25 pm »

you really think there was some sort of innuendo attached to that? even after I just got done apologizing, and specifically stating what I did eh, and then the threats of kicking me on top of it too? Really, one warning is all people get on a misunderstanding of words?
   I said one thing....that isn't a 'attitude' it is a misfire of words evidently present company doesn't use. thats it. It in no way violated any of the rules, I have no problem saying such things in any company. with or to friends or my brothers or sisters in jest as I did so above. you are the admin though...I am not arguing with you, just stating my position, since I am the one who made the remark and obviously know how it was intended when I made it. Of course if you say it shouldn't be done, then it won't be done again.
  As for if I had only googled it..... well, thank you for showing me how to use google, and giving me the url you found, but I already mentioned that material...and that is where I got the urls for the logbook from after I found it.....and they come back to the forum here...but no logbook..... but thank you for making the effort in my interests. since you are a admin here, would you know specifically where the log books would be here? or are you simply just a admin for the forum here, and not involved in that?

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 08:24:23 pm »
It's not up to debate and if I had so chosen I would not have even given you  the warning. There have been others that felt the need to find the limits and found themselves having to go elsewhere.

Rule Breaking can result from a warning, to immediate banishment – each case is independently weighed by the moderators and is final. All you need to do is treat the forum as a place your children and grandparents BOTH could easily enjoy without being subjected to the wicked things the Internet often fills our screens with

Not sure where you come from but in my neighborhood that could easily been considered crude and vulgar language you would not use in front of mixed compamny of any kind. I was not the only one who saw it this way. I can't say I've never used language like this before but would never consider posting such stuff on someone elses forum or in the presence of small children and mixed company. I was taught to have a little more respect than that.

As far as the bee blogs that feature went away from lack of content when the forum software was updated. There may be some things in the archived website but that is only accesible by the webmaster.

• Field Bee
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 08:58:34 pm »

As far as the bee blogs that feature went away from lack of content when the forum software was updated. There may be some things in the archived website but that is only accesible by the webmaster.

Well thank you...now I know, you have been very helpful, and it is appreciated.