Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Donald and Hillary  (Read 1485 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Donald and Hillary
« on: March 21, 2016, 10:19:01 pm »
A private Lear jet arrives at LaGuardia international airport and Donald Trump strides to his limousine which drives him to a reception with Hillary Clinton.

From there, they are driven in a black Mercedes to the edge of New York where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.

They continue on towards The Clinton Mansion while enjoying a little champagne, all is going well.

Suddenly, the right rear horse lets go with the most horrendous and earth-shattering fart ever heard in New York.

The fart shakes the coach a little. The smell is atrocious! Hillary and The Donald must use handkerchiefs over their nose, but the two do their best to ignore the incident.

Hillary turns to Trump saying, "Mr. Trump, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even I cannot control."

Trump, with his usual political correctness, replied,  "Hillary, don't give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses."

When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Donald and Hillary
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:49 pm »
 :happy: :happy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
Re: Donald and Hillary
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 11:25:05 pm »
Good'un! :smile:
Neill

anything