Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Going to look at a bee tree Saturday  (Read 9784 times)

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
Re: Going to look at a bee tree Saturday
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 07:22:11 pm »
Home owner's?

...JP

Yeah, home owner's insurance... covers damage to the house.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:39 pm »
Home owner's?

...JP

Yeah, home owner's insurance... covers damage to the house.

Not here, Home owner's does not cover for termite damage and I'd be willing to bet your brother had insurance through his termite company that paid for the damage, I'd be very surprised if Home owner's paid, did you ask him?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Bill W.

• House Bee
    • Bees by the Sea
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 09:25:05 pm »
I had one customer who's homeowner's insurance paid, but that was because their wall had been opened up by storm damage.  Others have been denied.

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:49 pm »
Yeah, that's what he said anyway.  Of course, I wasn't there to see the check myself, so I can only go by what he said... it is possible he may have mis-spoken though.

Speaking of insurance... I just saw on the news yesterday that the insurance provider that we have all our insurance through (AIG), is broke.  Hope I don't get in any wrecks or have something happen to the house.  It doesn't totally surprise me that they are broke though, with how little they charge.  I'm paying about 1/3 of the next cheapest auto-policy quote we got when we were shopping for auto insurance, and the one time we did make a claim (my wife was hit by an uninsured motorist), they paid 100% without taking out the deductable (which was about a whole year's worth of premiums).

anything