Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: So..... What SERIES show I start now???  (Read 10374 times)

Offline alfred

• House Bee
    • Alfred's Massage
Re: So..... What SERIES show I start now???
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 02:15:45 pm »
I will ditto someones vote for Dead Like Me also check out Wonderfalls both feature young x gen slacker types as their main hero.

Really like Dexter. never knew that I could root for a serial killer... great writting.

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 12:34:32 am »
I just love the Tudors. You can rent the first 3 seasons on Netflix. I am now waiting for the 4th season to come out.
This was going to be my choice.  I LOVE it and how you can keep up with all the people who where really in the real world timeline.  This one gets my vote...
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 03:07:30 pm »
Yeah!!!! Someone to share my "guilty pleasure". I mean it can get a bit racey sometimes. But I just love these stories so much.

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010, 03:12:06 pm »
I am watching Haven and their is another show that looks real good this fall, but I forget the name.  I will know what is is called when I see it later in September and it on the regular channels.
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2010, 07:46:25 pm »
Wifey just asked me to down load seasons 1&2 of MAD MEN, does anyone watch this series?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:52:57 am by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 12:28:35 am »
Is that Bad Men or Mad Men? I have not heard of Bad Men.

So he fixes it and makes me look like an idiot  :-D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:50:53 am by Jerrymac »
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 01:49:21 am »
Yes Jerry:

I fixed it above, I hadn't heard of it and was going on what I thought she said. I got both seasons downloaded, we watched the first 2 shows so far. We'll be busy tomorrow, doing a marathon :) Got season 3 DLing now.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010, 02:53:30 am »
John, a marathon? good grief, you need to sit back and smell the mead once in a while :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2010, 04:09:20 pm »
OH I watched a few episodes of Mad Men and I just love this series. OH I am guilty of being totally, madly in love with the star of the series, Oh what's his name??? OH Yeah Joe Hamm!!  What a hunk!!
But I enjoyed the story, well whatever I saw of it so far.  I will probably place it into my netflix queue from the very beginning.

Fun stuff, especially they all sit around and smoke and smoke. When smoking was in.

Offline Styla

• New Bee
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2010, 07:57:52 pm »
I enjoyed 'B' Movies, interesting stories with great effects.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 12:04:12 am »
Yep Scott:

Marathon... Finished 7 hour long (actually 43 minutes - no commercial) episodes today. Interesting look into Madison Ave Advertising in the very early 60s - how badly men degrade women and the things some women do to empower themselves.

AMC sure can do series! Love Breaking Bad (watched three seasons in 2 days of that - lol) and now waiting for the 4th season to starts. I figure will knock Mad Men off in a few days now that the weekend is over.

anything