Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Does anyone offer honeybee exclusion services?  (Read 6360 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Does anyone offer honeybee exclusion services?
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 09:30:18 pm »
No sweat, David. My feathers don't ruffle easily.

I caught my first copperhead when I was seven.
My first grown raccoon bare handed at 12.
My first grown bobcat at 13.
My first grown owl at 15.
All alive and healthy.

I think I, too, like the animals.  :shock:   :-D :-D

Show me some idiot destroying a hive or killing a snake and then you will see my feathers ruffle.
I have enjoyed reading your posts. If you ever get up around Greensboro, NC, be sure and stop in.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline greenbtree

• Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 12:02:44 am »
There are three kinds of people - those who go out of their way to run over the bull snake on the road, those who go around the bull snake on the road, and those who go out of their way to move the bull snake OFF the road.  I am glad to be counted among the third group.
Great topic by the way, I don't close buildings back up, but I DO try to give good advice and leave things neat and organized so whoever does it has an easier time.

JC
"Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken, or life about to end.  No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend, like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again!"

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 10:25:21 am »
OK I am listening, what should the guy have done?  Another video would be great but if you don't have one at least tell me how it is done.  I have never seen an extraction for such a big hive.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

anything