Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two  (Read 8440 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 03:36:07 pm »
This is the thing with Schawee, we honestly didn't know about him, meaning we were unsure of him. :-D We knew either he was gonna instantly be one of the gang or an axe murderer. :-D

I even called Bud and said, this Schawee guy I don't know Bud, I think he's OK but only know him from the site (Beemaster)

Bud said and I quote, "Everyone is welcome and if I don't like them, they're outta here!"

With Schawee, it was love at first site! We all knew he was a good old boy the second he opened his mouth.

Hope I didn't make you blush too badly Schawee! ;)

As for the beard, it has taken on a life of its own.  ;)

Looking forward to Bud3!!!!!!!!

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 10:13:47 pm »
Yeah I know what ya mean JP.John and Dallas were the only ones I had met previously,so with dragging the family along you hope you made a good decision with so many coming you never even had a chance to speak too.
But I knew Buds would be the ideal safe house.After speaking with Bud on a near daily basis for a couple years you know your safe there. And I can't wait until all the summer activities wind down so I can spend more time on ventrilo.
 But it was great to meet everyone and even some that are not part of our beekeeping community.
It may be a while till I can make the trip to Bud's again,but I can't wait for the next time. And there will be a next time,even if we can't make it when the whole gangs there!And boy was I glad I got there Thursday and was able to stay until Monday afternoon.It was a very touching trip.
Oh, and I too really enjoy the show with you and Schawee.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 02:28:09 am »
shucks Miss Annette; you ever get over here and outa that warped country where you reside, us old country boys will help you get over yo rabbit cravings (vegies).  we are vegiteran too , just let the deer and rabits eat the veggies and we eat them, still veggies concentrated

:lau: :lau:

Very funny Bud, but many people have tried to get me over the vegetarian trip and not one has succeeded. I have been vegetarian since I was a little girl. My parents would serve me a piece of steak or chicken, etc.  with a side of rice or some sort of pasta and I would leave the steak all the time and just eat the pasta/rice.

You will just have to love me with my rabbit cravings :-D :-D

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 04:35:36 pm »
MISS ANNETTE pretty sure there is no doubt in yo mind bout that; take care lady and have yo self a goodun
to bee or not to bee