Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SPACE PICTURES  (Read 7299 times)

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
SPACE PICTURES
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:25:15 pm »
A friend sent me a link of some astounding pictures from space. Cant verify authenticity...but astounding detail

http://www.texasjim.com/NASApix/NASA%20pix.htm

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline super dave

• House Bee
Re: SPACE PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:30:52 pm »
i think i can see my hives in one of those shot :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
lets throw it in the air and see which  way it splatters

Offline CTbeeman

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:52:14 pm »
 :-DThose are some of the coolest pics I've ever seen 8-). Two thumbs up.
If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 04:15:44 pm »
Those are so cool!  i wouldn't want to be up there though!  Is that JP I see sneaking to Cindi's with onions & a broiler pan???? :evil:

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 12:55:02 am »
Jody, poor JP, that dude loves duck so much.  And I know that you know that Muscovys are the biggest, leanest, tastiest, no fat or grease type duck you can get.  His mouth is always drooling, thinking about how good a Muscovy duck would be to eat.  Poor dude.  I keep telling him that he needs to get someone to raise some Muscovys for him.  Then he can eat himself to death with beautiful duck dinners, oh, oh, gone way off topic here, apologizes (not), have a wonderful and beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 12:59:47 am »
Those are so cool!  i wouldn't want to be up there though!  Is that JP I see sneaking to Cindi's with onions & a broiler pan???? :evil:

Jody

Shhhhh, I'm making my stalk on whoppo, he's asleep right now. I almost, here whoppo, nice little ducky...oh you little !astard you bit me! Get in my roasting bag now!!! Now where are those dern onions when you need them?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 10:42:34 am »
Cool pictures... it would be awesome to actually see that in real life.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 11:13:17 am »
I am shocked there has been a greater response to these pics. They are truly stupifying!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:11 am »
Konasdad, you mean "not" a greater response, hee, hee.  How did your presentation go on the weekend anyways?  Beautiful day in this beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 12:20:31 pm »
Konasdad, you mean "not" a greater response, hee, hee.  How did your presentation go on the weekend anyways?  Beautiful day in this beautiful life.  Cindi
Yes. NOT a gretaer response. It went OK. The kids were "rammy" and out of control. About 200 kids b/n k-6th grade and maybe twenty adults. Seems too many parents just dropped kids off and left them w/o supervision. But they liked it a lot and one or two parents said they would come out to see if beekeeping is for them. I also got $100 donation for bee club as well. that will buy uncapping tank for club along w/ cold knife to go along w/ our extractor. All in all, a learning experinece. I look forward to next lecture. If you're not making mistakes your not learning.

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 10:13:10 pm »
My 13 yr old is a space nut, she loved those pics. She is well on her way to being Nasa's next problem child. Great Pics those are my vote for March's wall paper shot for sure.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Frantz
Anyone else think Cindi is just mean for not sharing with JP?????
Just plain Mean, I think.
Course if JP would just give back the pink handled pliers....
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 12:35:04 am »

JP is a brat!!! He won't give me back the snips, so yep, yep, I am mean and bad to the bone, and I am not sharing with JP, not even a taste of that good ol' homecooked darn brown gravy from the duck that has no body fat or grease, hee, hee, poor, poor, JP.  Best of this beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 12:45:42 am »

JP is a brat!!! He won't give me back the snips, so yep, yep, I am mean and bad to the bone, and I am not sharing with JP, not even a taste of that good ol' homecooked darn brown gravy from the duck that has no body fat or grease, hee, hee, poor, poor, JP.  Best of this beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

I almost had whoppo inside the roasting bag but that dern turkey spurred me and I dropped the bag! Having turkey tonite though, mmmmm. Whoppo's days are truly numbered.

What snips again? Oh those, haven't seen them in a while. Couple of neighbors have burrowed them, can't seem to remember who has them now.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 01:16:27 am »
JP, again said, you're a brat, better find 'em!!! Wonderful day, wonderful life, Cindi

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17:09 am »
Hey JP, Got that box of cut out tools from you today in the mail. Thanks so much, I will be the king of cutouts here in UT now. They all look great and they are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!!! But what is with the pink handled snips, they look kinda girly.... Oh well,, I guess I can use them in my garage somewhere, at least in the garage no one will see me use them. I will just toss them in there where ever, my garage is just full of tools that I have no idea where they came from. Ya know, typical man garage. Stuff everywhere, don't even know what I got in there!!!!
Thanks again,
Frantz

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 10:27:13 am »
Hey JP, Got that box of cut out tools from you today in the mail. Thanks so much, I will be the king of cutouts here in UT now. They all look great and they are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!!! But what is with the pink handled snips, they look kinda girly.... Oh well,, I guess I can use them in my garage somewhere, at least in the garage no one will see me use them. I will just toss them in there where ever, my garage is just full of tools that I have no idea where they came from. Ya know, typical man garage. Stuff everywhere, don't even know what I got in there!!!!
Thanks again,
Frantz

Frantz, your married with kids so noones gonna wonder why you're using the pink snips that I stole from (borrowed indefinitely) from Cindi. Go head and use them and wear your wife's pink mini dress while you're at it, sure to give the neighbors something to talk about. Have fun and be proud, Who ever said pink is only for sissies?  ;)

...JP

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 10:40:59 am »
Wait a min!!! Your in Louisiana right? How did you know about the pink dress! Cindi must be right you are a spy aren't you? Anyway, when I wear the pink dress most of the neighbors just think "oh that must be Frantz's second wife" so I am realitively excepted here in UT.
Thanks again for the pink snips
F

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 11:11:23 am »
Frantz, oh I can't believe what I am hearing, JP gave them to you?  He is in for it now!!!  Beautiful day in this great life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 11:20:10 am »
Frantz, oh I can't believe what I am hearing, JP gave them to you?  He is in for it now!!!  Beautiful day in this great life.  Cindi

I lent them to Frantz for an unspecified amount of time, but I could get them back for you. The price is one whoppo in roasting bag with of course, lots of sweet onions, and oriental roast duck seasoning. Um um, whoppo be finger lickin' good then!
Btw, this is post #2000 for me and I am using it talking about whoppo the duck, now where's that gravy!

...JP

anything