Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is Bee Quick as good as Bee Go?  (Read 2824 times)

Offline OzBuzz

• Queen Bee
Is Bee Quick as good as Bee Go?
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:36:23 pm »
G'day Guys,

From what i have found out so far i can't buy Bee Go in Australia, i also believe it can't be airfreighted... Bee Quick from what i understand is natural and can be airfreighted... are the two as effective as each other? If push comes to shove i will purchase Bee Quick from the USA and have it air freighted here..

Kind regards

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Is Bee Quick as good as Bee Go?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:40:09 pm »
It will work the same.

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 07:43:44 pm »
 bee Quick supports bee research with dollars raised from sales-its a win win-RDY-B

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 08:16:28 pm »
Is Bee Quick or Bee Go and essence Oil
that we could make our self if so maybe OZBuzz could make his own
or something close
"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln

Offline BMAC

• Field Bee
    • http://WWW.OLEMCDONALD.COM
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 08:21:35 pm »
I have used both in the past.  I noticed I had to use a little more Bee Quick than I did with Bee Go.  I dont use either now.  I only use a commercial backpack leaf blower.  I cant stand the running eye and nose using the other stuff.  No thanks.
God Bless all the troops
Semper Fi Marines!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 10:37:31 pm »
Bee go seems to work a little better but if you are using for cut out in domiciles I would stick with bee quick...much nicer to work with and the property owners are less likely to complain.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 11:52:32 pm »
Buy one bottle of each and you will forever use bee quick. Unless your wife kills you for spilling bee go in her car and she has to scrap it, since the stink lasts forever.
I keep a half dozen bottles of bee quick at all times. I don't want bee go within a mile of me if I can help it.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 10:56:36 am »
I don't know about bee go, but I hear it is horrid. Bee Quick and Honey Robber are not too bad with a light scent of cotton candy (candy floss) and vomit. (I used honey robber this year with pretty good results)
be happy and make others happy.

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 08:07:54 pm »
I don't know about bee go, but I hear it is horrid. Bee Quick and Honey Robber are not too bad with a light scent of cotton candy (candy floss) and vomit. (I used honey robber this year with pretty good results)
Bee Go smell is BEYOND horrid. The ingredient label will encourage most users to switch to Bee Quick if the smell doesn't. I buy Bee Quick by the gallon and let members of our bee club use it along with a fume board for free.
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

anything