Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Brunette, a redhead, and a blond coworkers  (Read 1850 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Brunette, a redhead, and a blond coworkers
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:01:14 am »

Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss.

Each day, they watched the boss leave work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her.  After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early...she did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss!

Gently she closed the door.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead asked the blonde if she was going leave early again.

‘No way!’ the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday!"

"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Brunette, a redhead, and a blond coworkers
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 06:01:50 pm »
 :evil: