Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Madaline and the two almost adult babies  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Madaline and the two almost adult babies
« on: August 18, 2008, 11:48:09 am »
So got a nice picture of Madaline out with the babies in their yard the other day.  Abigail has hatched out 6 more poults about a week ago, so she let Madaline look after these others while she was sitting on her clutch.  These both are toms, that is clear to see, they have changed so much in the past couple of weeks, and are puffing out alot, just like their father.  That is good, because they will be in the freezer for our first taste of heritage turkey.  They say it is quite different than the regular commercial type breeds, I can't wait.  They won't be ready for the slaughterhouse trip for another two months or so, so that will make it just in time for an autumn feast, yeah!!!  Have the most beautiful and wonderful day, love life, love our world.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Madaline and the two almost adult babies
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 02:10:16 am »
My, what nice juicy targets you have there Ms Cindy. Counting the days down until you go to Brian's, oh it will be a fine feast!!!

How about some duck target pictures, 'eh???

...JP :-* :-* :-* :-D :evil:
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 02:56:16 pm »
JP, OK, will get some pics of the duck targets today, I will show you them tomorrow, hee, hee.  By the way, my dear pal, mistake, it is Cindi with and "i", hee, hee, I know you know that....what happened? Madeline will be going to the house with the ducks, she is a bad mother and would make a better meal than to keep feeding for naught.  I'll let you know how she tastes, I've never had heritage turkey before, it will be a surprise I know that for surely, they are even cooked differently than the regular commercial birds, that I have learned.  Have a wonderful day, wonderful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:19:59 pm »
JP, OK, will get some pics of the duck targets today, I will show you them tomorrow, hee, hee.  By the way, my dear pal, mistake, it is Cindi with and "i", hee, hee, I know you know that....what happened? Madeline will be going to the house with the ducks, she is a bad mother and would make a better meal than to keep feeding for naught.  I'll let you know how she tastes, I've never had heritage turkey before, it will be a surprise I know that for surely, they are even cooked differently than the regular commercial birds, that I have learned.  Have a wonderful day, wonderful life.  Cindi

I posted late last night and didn't catch the error, my sis n law's name is Cindy and she works for me, we talk lots during the day, I'm used to seeing the name Cindy when she calls my cell phone, so Ms Cindi with an "i" excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!!  :-D ;)

Now bring on those duck targets!!!

I read that Sean Kelly won't be making the big shin dig, that's too bad, ya'll are gonna have a ball!!

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 10:37:23 am »
JP, yippiyiyokayay, galloping all the way....yep, yep.  I remember your Sister-in-Law's name is Cindy, funnnnnneee how some things we remember when we hear, eh?  Now, what is with the Ms Cindi, huh? (hee, hee), you sound kind of like another forum friend, he calls us gals Ms. so and so, kind of cool.  Tried to get a pic of the drakes that are headed off soon, but they were rather elusive, and we had massive rain last night, so I don't know if I'll get out to play in the duck and chickenyard today, well....should the sun shine, things may be different.  Abigail and her 6 poults are ding dang cute.  I did get some pictures of them, just gotta get them off my camera onto my hard drive....now that is another story.  Beautiful, most wonderful day, love and live our lives we love.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 10:42:31 am »
If you happen to post some duck pics that's fine if you have the time but don't worry, do what you need to do, I'm sure you have more important things to do than post duck pics for me, Ms Rock Woman.

...JP :-*

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 10:48:57 am »
JP, oh you make me laugh!!!!  By the way, I did get some pictures of the rock pile yesterday, before I picked like 50 pounds of blueberries, like before the rain began, like, like......wait til you see the rock pile now!!!  Still, gotta download those camera pics, but 500 pictures takes a long time, hee, hee....beautiful, most wonderful days, love this life.  Cindi