Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What's wrong?  (Read 5269 times)

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
What's wrong?
« on: December 21, 2006, 12:14:29 pm »
What's wrong with this sky? What are you actually looking at? what's so special about it?

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: What's wrong?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 03:43:29 pm »
Please tell us more. :mrgreen:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:51:53 pm »
The sun is either rising or setting and there are some stars in the sky. So what is the problem?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 05:24:56 pm »
the black looks like oil smoke.  some kind of dirty fire?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline austin

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 06:53:51 pm »
The clouds look like a alligator.Is that it :)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 11:26:50 pm »
Hmm, looks like a bit of spring cloud to me, but its not spring there, no leaves on the trees, looks more warm than cold. I see a few stars as well. Great quallity to be able to see stars that well in a daylight webcam!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 01:02:37 am »
Personally, I see that it is near dark, twilight we shall call it, the outline of the trees against the BLUE sky.  I don't know, but I think that at twilight, the sky should not such a light blue, I would think it should be quite a lot darker blue.  Telll us really what is wrong with the picture, don't keep all of us wondering, I am sure it is not good and you should allow us the knowledge. Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 01:33:37 am »
 :-D give up the knowledge. :evil:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 08:22:07 am »
When I click on the picture and get the larger version, straight above the trees in the clouds seems to be a circular object similar in color to the clouds.Could it be alien craft? ;)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:38:08 am »
When I click on the picture and get the larger version, straight above the trees in the clouds seems to be a circular object similar in color to the clouds.Could it be alien craft? ;)
Ken, ha!!!  I did not see the alien craft, I saw something else and that will remain a mystery.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Jorn Johanesson

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 09:42:03 am »
Remember your childhood, and the dreaming when on your back and looking on the clouds :-)

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 11:10:26 am »
now, that i've posted the pic, and made you all wondering about it, i observed your seeings, and yes, i noticed this perfect circular cloud, amazing. but, that isn't the thing. the thing is...i don't know where you people see the stars, nor the clouds. all i see is a stream. take a very good look at the right corner, a small lapsus in the "sky", the glimpse of that hill just can't be a hill huh? since you can see straw on it. :-D.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 11:17:25 am »
Remember your childhood, and the dreaming when on your back and looking on the clouds :-)
Jorn, the dog days of summer.  I still lay on our lawn with the grandchildren, neices and nephews, we watch the clouds, it is so interesting to hear of each individual sighting, everyone always has a different perspective of what they see in the cloud.  The cutest part is to see if the other can find the animal or thing that the other one can see.  Love the clouds, such a pretty thing in the sky.  Great day.  Cindi

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 11:19:22 am »
Mici, I don't see what you see, I see no hill.  But "what is wrong with the picture", can't figure it out.  Great day. Cindi

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 03:45:04 pm »
Is thism a reflection of the sky in the water?

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 04:06:18 pm »
buzbee, bravo!
cindi, not a hill, a glimpse-hint of a hill, which actually isn't a hill.

isn't it a perfect reflection?

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 02:10:43 pm »
 :oops:

Im confused!
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 09:22:19 am »
I'm with nepenthes, I am confused.  But what a mystery you have started, Mici.  I don't think I see the picture the same way as others.  I see a little bit of a tiny hill silouette on the bottom right hand side of the picture.  Is that what you are saying is a reflection.  I keep looking at it. Oh well.  I'll figure it out eventually.  Great day. Cindi

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 10:03:06 am »
no, look. it's only a reflection of a sky. but it's so perfect that.-..i don't know who would have noticed it. and that hill silhouete is not a hill but a bit of the river bank

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2006, 10:08:28 am »
Mici, OK I see it now, I had a really good look, what an amazing picture.  Good for you.  OK, gotta go and stuff the turkeys to put in our ovens.  Great day.  Cindi

anything