Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM ))) / Re: What is going on in Europe?
« Last post by Psparr on Today at 08:17:12 PM »
Ace you thinking the smarts of the Clintons came from Hillary tells me all I need to know.
« Last post by kathyp on Today at 06:50:16 PM »
Seriously Kathy, the Arms Control Association?

Was there something in there that was incorrect?

Anyhow the trickle down theory didn't work.  It will never work.  The trickle up theory works because there is only a smitten of people that are rich.  Regan did not have to deal with the bomb that the Bushes left Obama...  different worlds.

The term "trickle down" is a leftist term not an economic term.  Allowing people who work to keep more of their own money always works.  It has worked every time it has been tried.  Conversely, giving people money they have not earned has never solved poverty in spite of the trillions spent trying. 
Those who earn and who create are the ones who expand the economy and give an opportunity to those who wish to take advantage of it.  Those who are given what they did not earn, do not expand opportunity or the economy.   

« Last post by Acebird on Today at 06:40:40 PM »
Seriously Kathy, the Arms Control Association?  They beg for money just like the NRA.
This blows my mind.  We trade, give, sell arms all over the world as if it is our God given right.  But if another country that we don't happen to like at the moment does it they are terrorist.  Isn't that nice.
« Last post by Acebird on Today at 06:27:13 PM »
You mean like the story's they tried to push about President Regan. Oh yeah, you probably believe he was a bad president also. Remember our economy for the next 20 years proved otherwise and would have continued if it were not for congress setting us back again followed by Hussein.

Jim
He was an actor Jim, but he played the part of President very well.  He knew his lines and delivered them well.  The smarts came from Nancy.  I am not all that certain that the smarts from Bill didn't come from Hillary's input.  Anyhow the trickle down theory didn't work.  It will never work.  The trickle up theory works because there is only a smitten of people that are rich.  Regan did not have to deal with the bomb that the Bushes left Obama...  different worlds.
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Armadillos
« Last post by jtcmedic on Today at 06:25:10 PM »
Are your hives on ground? Trap them
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Cull question
« Last post by jtcmedic on Today at 06:22:40 PM »
To hot to sugar roll in fl my just treat with oxalic . Pic is above spoty at best,  other 3 frame filler,
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / Re: I TOLD MY SON
« Last post by sawdstmakr on Today at 05:53:11 PM »
 :cheesy:
So true.
DOWN UNDER BEEKEEPING / Re: Colony death
« Last post by sawdstmakr on Today at 05:51:12 PM »
Bees dead outside and on the bottom is not a starve out. I agree with the hive being sprayed with poison. If it were a normal mosquito spraying, the dead bees would only bee on the outside.
Jim
"20 years from now when there are documentaries about Trump being a whack job and pathological liar as president of United States you will still be pulling out your Republican note book taking it as history to the contrary."
You mean like the story's they tried to push about President Regan. Oh yeah, you probably believe he was a bad president also. Remember our economy for the next 20 years proved otherwise and would have continued if it were not for congress setting us back again followed by Hussein.

Jim
I once read that natural hive selection tends to be facing north but I see bees move into swarm traps facing every direction.
If you can, face them away from the prevailing winds, especially winter prevailing winds.
Jim
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10