Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Ah, yes... a swarm, not an abscond....   :embarassed:
yes... thankfully!
I`ve gone 16 feet on a gardener`s three legged ladder, but 40 feet might get you killed.  Old frames in that super, maybe carrying an odor?  I once did that myself, so learned to sniff frames from storage before use.   Just a guess....
hm, good thought, but they had been sitting in the sun for days, and I had just taken the foundation out cuz we're going foundationless.... Good thought tho
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: A few rustic creations
« Last post by tycrnp on Today at 12:11:31 AM »
Very cute!  :cool:
GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF / Re: Hello from California
« Last post by herbhome on May 23, 2017, 11:43:44 PM »
Welcome Mech!
GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF / Hello from California
« Last post by Mech on May 23, 2017, 11:23:37 PM »
Greetings all,
My name is Andy.
I've been keeping bees for about 3 years now.
I have 9 hives.
It really relaxes me just hanging out and watching them.
I am still learning a lot so will no doubt be asking questions.
Happy to be here.
Andy
Fairly common for the victors to write the history...
The democrats are trying to erase their own history so that you can't see they haven't changed, except from promoting slavery to the planters to promoting slavery to the government elite.

Actually an intrigueing concept, Hops.
THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM ))) / Re: Manchester Atrocity
« Last post by iddee on May 23, 2017, 09:11:15 PM »
Not a gun control situation, but rather an open border situation. Now tell us a closed border could not have prevented it.
HONEYBEE REMOVAL / Re: Beemaster's Swarm and Bee Remover Map
« Last post by Robo on May 23, 2017, 08:40:47 PM »
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Swarm and Bee Remover Map is being discontinued in the near future.   We have teamed up with Honeybees911 to help match homeowners with beekeepers.   If you were signed up for our map,  you will be getting an email shortly with information about Honeybees911.

We encourage anyone interested in getting notified of available bees in their area to register at https://HoneyBees911.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
anything