Welcome, Guest

Poll

which on is this months winner? Next Month, only 1 photo per person - if a winner is chosen with multiphotos, a second poll will be ran.

Abejaruco
1 (9.1%)
Annette
7 (63.6%)
Buzzbee
0 (0%)
Cindi
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2007, 05:22:24 pm

Author Topic: November 2007 entries.....  (Read 16109 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
November 2007 entries.....
« on: October 31, 2007, 05:45:23 pm »
Which of the following pics in the winner for November?

Post your pics Now.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Re: November 2007 entries.....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 05:03:29 am »
Well, here we come.

Abejaruco number one:

November is a clear month. The sun is a soft light, does not suppress the colours.

And the number two:

As I told before, the colours blow up through the screen.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 05:56:29 pm »
Fall giving way to winter:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:19:44 am by buzzbee »

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:26:43 pm »
Well, Fall in Yosemite Valley shot 1 week ago.

Thanks
Annette

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 12:24:01 am »
Ken, Annette, those pictures, whew!!!  what more can I say.  Annette, I particularly liked the first one too, such a serene moment in time with the water looking as smooth as silk.  Have a wonderful day, beautiful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 12:34:02 am »
My American Beechnut Tree.  Taken on the 5th of November, facing eastwards.  The deep dark ravine is in the background.  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 03:54:48 pm »
Cindi

Your property looks so beautiful. Wonderful photo.

Happy Fall days are here again. My favorite time of year. Cozy warm inside with hot soup on the stove and usually a casserole in the oven. Being grateful for everything I have.

Stay peaceful
Annette

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 08:30:22 am »
Cindi's misty morning photo was the best one posted this month, but not entered into this contest  That was my favorite!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 01:14:43 pm »
Which one is that?? Maybe she can enter it in next months contest. Hear that Cindi??

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 02:56:03 pm »
It's this post in the Photos forum.  Since there's snow in it, then yes, it would be appropriate for a December photo!  :)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 04:52:59 pm »
If she doesn't enter this photo, I will.  Oh god, what a beautiful photo.

Cindi, Oh Cindi, where are you???????

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 10:23:27 am »
Oh brother you guys.  I will enter the picture, I am reluctant to do these things sometimes because it makes me feel like I am bragging or something, but here goes.  I couldn't get onto the forum yesterday, something wrong with the server on my end.  It was not actually snow that you are seeing, Ann, it is simply frost, we have so much moisture here, it can resemble snow for sure, hee, hee.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, I am happy that you guys like the picture, I thought it pretty too.  Cindi

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 09:12:59 pm »
Cindi

They are not accepting any more photos for November, so you will post the photo for the December contest.

Don't get to serious about it all, it is all for fun. No worries!!!!

Annette

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 11:42:56 pm »
They better not be not accepting!

its not the end of november!

I have a bigger Picture its just not as sharp  :-\
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 11:47:39 pm »
You have to enter it for december  :(    November is closed I believe.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 11:56:13 pm »
Cody, oh, wow, oooooeeeee.  So this is what you have been up to.  We know that you got a new camera, and you are making it work for you, you have been abounding with Mother Nature.  That is one, surely, of the prettiest pictures that I honestly have ever seen.  Yours even surpasses the ones that Annette has posted.  Beautiful.  I only wish that I could find a waterfall like that, I would spend some very beautiful time behind the streams of water, quiet times, peaceful times, water has a healing effect on our souls.  Not healing in the manner of healing, but bringing peace, serenity, that place where we as the human, need, a place to call our own, our own solace......beautiful, Nepenthes.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day.  So nice to see you back with your forum friends.  Cindi

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 03:05:49 pm »
Cody.....

WTH MAN? You go away for a long time and you miss the deadline date of the 25th - that aint "THEY'S" fault - and you Dude KNOW all the mods, but you are late, sorry. It' is a GREAT IMAGE and honestly I think I would have voted for it (got to be honest) but a deadline is a deadline.

I'm working on the POLL for WHICH image of ANNETTE (by the way CONGRATULATIONS) and I'll have the poll up today for the Winner by Her :)

Sorry Cody - don't forget that the whole goal of having these contests is to gather a massive wallpaper library from all the links here - your image will be used by many, I assure you that. Like Dallas said, enter it for December, MUCH of the Country and World looks like that in December, so you never know :)

Peace.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 03:11:24 pm »
Thanks for the votes. It is all fun!!!

Annette

anything