Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER  (Read 9494 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
« on: November 17, 2010, 03:01:06 am »
Hi New Members:

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for choosing us as your family friendly, commercial free Beekeeping forum ideal for Backyard Beekeepers but loaded with members from all levels of beekeeping - we have an incredibly diverse membership and you will surely find answers to all your questions and make many friends along the way.

I also recognize that YOU may be advanced in beekeeping and hope you make your knowledge available any chance you get.

Our latest Feature is Forum Updates and administrative insight on Twitter

I hope that you take advantage of this new feature to help you stay in the loop with any of your Internet devices. I know in this busy world that it isn't easy to always check into the forum as often as you'd like. And technology has made it much easier for us to communicate with the membership, Twitter being a great universally available way to stay on top of happenings here.

Our Twitter address is www.twitter.com/beemasterforum please join and I'll do my best to keep interesting posts, technical issues, current events and any messages that will make Beemaster Forum closer to your finger tips.

Enjoy this feature, and all members feel free to PM me with anything that you'd like to be Tweeted to other members - I'll do my best to spread the word. And please, feel free to spread the word of our forum to anyone with interest in beekeeping - often a member of a club will join the forums and not spread on to club members about our wonderful group. Having local and club beekeepers join the forum with you bring friends into the door which can enrich all our lives.

Thanks again for joining, I hope you enjoy the forums - we offer many topical areas and I'm sure you will many topics that interest you. Please remember to read our bi-laws, and learn how many different ways we communicate, all in the Admin Forum at the top section of the main page.

Beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.