Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee Tree  (Read 2340 times)

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Bee Tree
« on: February 03, 2014, 05:40:25 pm »
My youngest brother owns a tree cutting business and call me from time to time to rescue bees and them from getting stung. His job being shut down from this hive I was able to carry it off and set it up in my bee yard and will probably leave them there and set up swarm traps when they do swarm. Not a big hive and would hate to bust them up until necessary. Also did a removal that had to come out of a home a month back and salvage almost fifteen gals of honey not including a large amount I framed up. Been feeding a little with syrup to help the trauma I caused. Have a removal set up when spring sets in also.  I don't see the option to insert pics in here and been a while since I posted so would appreciate the help.
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Bee Tree
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 08:12:10 am »

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:35:40 pm »
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,37591.0.html
Here ya go.

Thanks for the reply but that option does not appear on the new topic page as it used to. Tried to go back and modify but still does not appear.
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:05:28 pm »
On the post reply form, top section of form, click on first square box in second roll.
Insert image there. :?