Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Listen - Be Happy  (Read 4313 times)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
Listen - Be Happy
« on: February 10, 2014, 11:01:46 am »
This may be the best piece I have heard in a while. Enjoy
 8-)

Chris Thile - Bach: Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001 (Complete)
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Listen - Be Happy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 10:26:37 pm »
hjon

My husband was blown away from this. It actually got him out of his office and he asked me who was playing. He is a great lover of Bach and knew immediately that this was Bach.

I enjoyed this immensely as well. The guy is very talented.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful music

Annette

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:36:57 pm »
My pleasure ;)
And I must admit I am somewhat a fan of classical music and this blew me away :shock:
I wouldn't have put the two together but SO glad he did. There are more videos of other pieces if you are interested.
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 12:11:41 am »
Sure, please give me the links

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 12:33:45 am »
The easiest way would be:
Follow the link above.
Click the tab marked Related or the button Chris Thule.

If you have trouble let me know I can post links.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 12:35:10 am »
ok thanks

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 12:05:48 pm »
Very nice.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:51 am »
I am in love with this guy. Can't believe how good he is.

check this out

Chris Thile 2013-10-02 Here And Heaven

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 09:44:35 am »
If you like that style Annette, he was in a group called Nickel Creek whenever was younger.
And Jesus, he is hailed as a mandolin genius among his peers, I agree. Pure genius, they he melds and recreates genres.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 06:38:46 am »

anything