I used to be very sensitive to Poison Ivy. Used to have to get shots almost every summer as it would cover most of my body. I started raising dairy goats about 30 years ago and they love PI. Within a year of drinking the milk daily I stopped being affected by it. Keeping goats strictly because of Poison Ivy is rather drastic but if you know someone selling the raw milk and the goats have access to wild forage you might give it a try.
I have heard of the milk thing before. But on a side note someone told me they saw poison ivy honey. Anyone heard of such a thing?