Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Whiny Liberals.  (Read 397 times)

Offline bwallace23350

• Field Bee
Whiny Liberals.
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:35:06 AM »
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/left-wing-cultural-politics-who-whom/

Just read the article There is a lot of hate coming from liberals to us in fly over state and I did not even vote for Trump. I voted for president but for no one on the ballot because I was a fan of no one that ran.

Online herbhome

• House Bee
Re: Whiny Liberals.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:27:44 AM »
I wish folks would get over it. This is how democracy works. You don't always get your way. My candidate didn't win this time but it's not the first time. If he does a bad job we can fire him in 4 years.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
I'm amazed at how infantile the left is acting and how infantile the president elect is acting.  But then after an entire campaign of "I know you are but what am I" debate from both sides, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:15:19 AM by Michael Bush »
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online herbhome

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 05:45:36 PM »
I'm amazed at how infantile the left is acting and how infantile the president elect is acting.  But then after an entire command of "I know you are but what am I" debate from both sides, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

OMG, worst debates I have ever witnessed. I question if they technically could be called debates. I'm just glad that stupid campaign is over.

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 09:44:51 PM »

OMG, worst debates I have ever witnessed. I question if they technically could be called debates. I'm just glad that stupid campaign is over.
[/quote]

Maybe but have you ever seen a better SNL? I DVR it and really look forward to it. If you aint laughing at it your yelling at it and I like to laugh.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
Speaking of laugh. Watch this.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 08:16:18 AM »
> I question if they technically could be called debates.

You are correct.  Technically they were not debates.  I think the technical term is "bickering"...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything