Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Trump's Cabinet  (Read 1862 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Trump's Cabinet
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
That's true, and also, he has woken the sleeping giant.  The silent majority.  He is one smart, sly man. He knows how to hit high, and hurt below the belt.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2017, 12:36:32 AM »
I think the left is scared to death he will turn this country completely around and put every one  back to work.
If he does, the dems might have to go back to being conservative to ever have a chance to get back in power.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2017, 03:16:12 PM »
I think a more likely scenario is that the Dems are going to watch him like a hawk and try to impeach him at the first chance, if they take back the house in 2018

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2017, 06:26:15 PM »
If the repoblican party does what they have been promising for the last 6 years,,that will not be a problem.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 06:44:18 PM »
Total fantasy. If you are driving and hit anything at 55 MPH, you are not going around in the car. You will be impaled on the broken steering wheel column if no airbag, and held in place by it if present.
When you run out of facts, make up a few. It's legal for Dems.

PS. Seatbelts are required in this state, but not for me. I'm legal without one.
Now figure that one out.   :cool:
Your strapped in a wheel chair? and the chair is fastened to the car!
just a thought.......It's legal for Dems. a little disingenuous don't you think! Don't other people create "alternative facts"?
Regards
cider
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:09:14 PM by cidersabuzzin »
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 07:56:49 PM »
""It's legal for Dems. a little disingenuous don't you think! Don't other people create "alternative facts"?""

facetious.... Where's your humor?   :tongue:    :cheesy:

I have a medical exemption for seatbelts.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*