Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Berlin Study; 92% of left wing activists live with parents  (Read 404 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
Re: Berlin Study; 92% of left wing activists live with parents
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:51:09 PM »
It was in Berlin but I would imagine that it might correlate in the US nicely.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 08:31:46 PM »
It was in Berlin but I would imagine that it might correlate in the US nicely.
In an earlier post I asked what had happened to the coffee house? had it died the death? even iddee has abandoned us at the moment. But to equate the Berlin news with what s happening in the US now? this is coffee house on life support! Where is Kathy etc? I know I have said I visit for entertainment but really it is more than that, I will miss the opposing views, if i let my password lapse! Or did I mean forget?......
With deepest regards
Cider
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »
I'm not gone, cider. Just hiding out for a bit to worry you.   :angry:    :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »
It is spring time here where I am. My free time is very scarce these days. But if you want political action and voice I can fulfill that for you.

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 07:02:34 PM »
spring is ready to spring. no time for politics we all have marching orders from the true bosses( bees). I'm trying to get things put back together from last spring before I got hurt. so much to do and not enough time in the day to do it. have help but still lots to do.

john

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »
Someone posted on here a while back that you could tell when it gets winter by the traffic on the Coffee House Thread, now ain't that the truth! We go back to our bees and focus on bee thread. If we all agreed on this thread then how boring would that be? or how scary? lol
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 11:59:37 PM »
I have even blown politics off  in real life to get my garden and bees up and running. I am super pumped about this bee year and a potential honey harvest. I also am pumped about making this split and possibly getting a wild swarm.