Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: President Trump can't catch a break  (Read 107 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
President Trump can't catch a break
« on: February 12, 2017, 09:20:14 PM »
Hi Folks,

Tough crowds out there, Eh!

President Trump "inconveniences" a couple hundred people at an airport, for a few hours. I'm still listening to it.

But:

The U.S. dropped 26,171 bombs last year, 3,027 more than 2015. ON MUSLIMS!!! NOWHERE!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article124842824.html

Dear Mr. Trump,

I don't have time to "march" in anything.
I don't make hysterical phone calls, or tweets, write letters, or other stuff. I'm busy working.
I'm not homophobic.
I'm not a mysogenist. Married almost 40 years (same woman :wink: ). Three female bosses.
I'm not lgbt-phobic. But I do know that bulemia is considered a mental disorder, dysphoria. I do think some parents are mentally defective.
I think a person who murders a family of four and a cop should get the death penalty.
I don't like the idea of abortion as "birth control", but I don't want to personally pay for it.
I listen to NPR (...keep your enemies closer...). I used to donate. They are ALL bigots. I don't want my tax dollars supporting their programing.
A baker MUST bake for someone that he/she doesn't want to bake for. The president can't get a band for his parties.

Mr. President. When the phone don't ring,... you'll know it's me. Keep on truckin'

(I hope that bomb number isn't "Fake News". It looks real to me.)

Salvo

Salvo

anything