Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When you feed sugar water ?  (Read 16864 times)

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
Re: When you feed sugar water ?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 03:19:45 am »
I believe I was one of the first on the list, I believe it was in June, right after he started!

I have skipped over his post since then, he don't need my opinion !

Guess I'll get another smart remark again !

BeeMaster I'm also ready for a chewing out alongside  Iddee !     :'(

Bee-Bop

:cheer:
              :camp:
                           :deadhorse:
                                                 :devilbanana:
                                                                          :piano:
                                                                                       :wierd:
                                                                                                    :tumbleweed:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:29:35 am by Joelel »
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 10:12:05 am »
>>>>By the way,I do keep bees the correct way,the best way.
  I have learned much more then you will ever learn because I'm not to proud to ask questions. <<<<

Yep, that is why I don't answer them. You already know more than anybody else, so dumb little me can't help you.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 10:34:49 am »
the point about my living in Oregon is well made.  for all, you  make decisions based on what you see in your hive.  even in the south, one may need to feed while another does not. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jack

• House Bee
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009, 03:17:40 pm »
I believe I was one of the first on the list, I believe it was in June, right after he started!

I have skipped over his post since then, he don't need my opinion !

Guess I'll get another smart remark again !

BeeMaster I'm also ready for a chewing out alongside  Iddee !     :'(

Bee-Bop

Looks like a party going on about half past midnight. Not to smart, drink then post.

:cheer:
              :camp:
                           :deadhorse:
                                                 :devilbanana:
                                                                          :piano:
                                                                                       :wierd:
                                                                                                    :tumbleweed:

Offline Vibe

• House Bee
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2009, 04:56:38 pm »

For what it's worth - it looks like it fits here.
Quote from: Joshua in the movie War Games
The only way to win...
is not to play.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2009, 05:20:56 pm »
>>>>By the way,I do keep bees the correct way,the best way.
  I have learned much more then you will ever learn because I'm not to proud to ask questions. <<<<

Yep, that is why I don't answer them. You already know more than anybody else, so dumb little me can't help you.

Hay,if you people want to keep your little game goin,go for it. I could care less if some of you answer my questions. If beemaster wants to let you people stay on me,fine,I'm game.
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline JWPick

• House Bee
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 04:27:34 pm »
Thanks to everyone for their help and answers! We will begin next year with two new hives and nucs of Russian bees and I'm sure we'll have to begin feeding at first to help them get kicked off and monitor them afterwards. Our climate here in Mississippi is HOT and Humid with temperature fluctuations in the Fall to Winter, then Winter to Spring, that can get a little crazy, sometimes 30 to 50 degree drop or climb. The Russian breed tends to winter with smaller numbers than others and thus require less in food, but I believe it's best to prepare for worst-case scenarios and thank God when it never gets that bad! I just enjoy the variety of people and climates with each person's experiences and their own expertise. Thank you all!

anything