Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Havy you ever seen a person that YOU THOUGHT could have been a ZOMBIE?  (Read 10999 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
I went to Shoprite food store and in the parking lot, was about 7 people moving zombie like who eerily staggered about, slowed in their motion like thickened honey, these "people of the parking lots" (as I like to call them) all encircling me - it was scarey.

The only thing I could imagine better was Michael Jackson's THRILLER playing in my mp3 player - lol as I walked into the food store.

I look at life and say OK, I'm 50 not, seen the teens and 20, the 30s and the 40s - now I have to (hopefully) live to see the 60s and 70s - I discount my living to be 80 a 1 in 100 chance, seriously.

So most of these Shoprite Zombies who had to come out and get milk and a 1/4 pound of boiled ham, sliced think, in 2 deg F. temps is beyond me, but they were there. They really didn't seem to be doing much but walking around aimlessly, pushing 3 items in their car, trying to find their cars like a blind squirrel finding a nut.

My QUESTION I QUESS... I feel for the homelss, it is a God aweful shame if they aren't made to go to shelters - NYC has amazing success at saving their lives by temp. sheltering them.

But homeless and zombies differ, do you think you may have ZOMBIES in your cities and towns??? Just wondering, I think we have about 6 if were to guess, they aint always around Shoprite, sometimes they make their way to CVS or RITEAID at 2am, that's always fun to have to get out of your car into just to get a bottle of Pepto!

"What was I called, half witted and what?? I just do believe there are homeless people out there, some of which (although I don't believe it is a high number, are Zombies?

DO YOU HAVE ZOMBIES DRIVING 20 MPH under the speed limit and you get stuck behind him for miles. I think these are zombies, the have no meaning or purpose - getting to their jobs means nothing to them. I think we all run into people we NEVER REALLY SEE who we pass on the highways and biways of life who just exist and we routinely pass them the in night or day. That was the theme of QUI'DAM from Cirque du Sole circus which we went to - people who see each other for decades, riding the same train but never taking the time to learn anything about the other.

ARE THEIR ZOMBIES IN YOUR LIFE? WHETHER REAL or JUST Pain in the @sses. I'm sure we all have the latter, but how many also think a zombee population could meld in among us? Just keeping my guard up - they are sneekier and faster and smarter too in the "new horror" films.

Serious Jerry... my meds are adjusted fine, I just think if "maybe not aliens, how about Zombies - all the GOTH kids look like vampires - lol

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Havy you ever seen a person that YOU THOUGHT could have been a ZOMBIE?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 05:55:52 am »
Perhaps not Zombies in the true meaning. But there are people out there that are zombie like. They just have no drive. Perhaps no will to live and just not sure how to die. Or the fear of death is just a bit more than the fear of life. Stuck in limbo. Like a man without a country.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline adgjoan

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:04 am »
"DO YOU HAVE ZOMBIES DRIVING 20 MPH under the speed limit and you get stuck behind him for miles?"

I always thought they were Q-tips(white and fuzzy on top). 

Offline BEES4U

• House Bee
    • E. B. LUCAS APIARIES
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:24 am »

I always thought they were Q-tips(white and fuzzy on top). 
With a touch of pink or blue!
Ernie
E. B. LUCAS APIARIES
bees4u.com
(Queen Breeder)

Offline Lone

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 09:35:51 am »
Depends on how many night shifts I do.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 10:58:17 am »
My Dad bless his heart was one of those who drove like that!  None of us would ride with him anymore, it was like riding with Mr. Magoo!  As the mayhem & destruction happened behind him (from his actions) he would mutter about those young people  (anyone under 60) not knowing how to drive!  The hardest thing we had to do was take away his car keys before he killed himself or someone else.  Thank goodness he was too ill & no Dr. would sign a form saying it was OK for him to drive. We hated taking away his feeling of Independence.  BTW, you should have seen his car from hitting stuff in the garage..the side mirror was put back on w/gorilla glue & duct tape :jawdrop: X:X  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:19 pm »
Yes, I believe in Zombies.

For me, these zombies are accompanied with what  I see being collector plates, bumper stickers, fake plated "gold" coins with cheap images, t-shirts, key rings, and a host of nicknack's and trivial junk made in China. They are usually adorned by, surrounded by, and tightly grasped by...these "zombies" who sit in their homes, waiting for another person to pull them out of their self-induced pity of failure, and are waiting for the day, that someone else will motivate them, put food on their tables, and provide them a job deserving of their skills. I hear that in some areas, more than 50% are zombies. I think they came from sheep myself. Some group of followers, that are succumbed by promises, and dictated by inaction.

Yes, I know their are zombies out there....  :-D I also hear that there will be a mass grouping of these "zombies", sometimes referred to "Obamazombies" this coming Tuesday. It is hard for some to not be seduced by such zombie nation promises. And I am sure that for many, the shuffle back to their homes after Tuesday, with dreams and hopeful promises will be the fastest these zombies have moved in years. As they sit clutching the next relic from a magical Obamazombie place called "QVC", (a place where small relics are sold), their dreams can be relaxing them back into that recliner of inaction, to wait for the Obamazombie nation to provide their next day of existence.

Yes, I believe in zombies....
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 02:52:35 pm »
Well, there is my Mother In Law.   Or would that be low rating Zombies?  :)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:05 am »
I made this video just for this topic and because I couldn't find the song on youtube.

It no longer works. A copyright thing sorry.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:41:20 am by Jerrymac »
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 12:43:24 am »
Very nice JM..hey, how'd you get a pic of my X?? :evil:  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 01:18:08 am »
Yrs ago I went by a friend's to drop something off. When he opened the front door I nearly jumped back cause he looked like death warmed over. He said he had the flue, I said he needed to go to the doctor as he looked like a zombie.

Later on I was told he was rushed to the hospital and nearly died on the operating table. His appendix had burst.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 01:30:19 am »
There was once I went to the ER because I was too weak to stand. Doc called for the crash cart. She thought I was about to crash from lose of blood.

Bleeding ulcers  :shock:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 01:32:46 am »
There is a pic of Bruce Campbell. Did you see it? He wasn't fighting zombies in that movie. What was the movie?

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 10:37:41 am »
I made this video just for this topic and because I couldn't find the song on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbWgcZR1PAU
I can't get it to load it Say's some thing about third party copy right thing
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 10:39:49 am »
I was afraid it might get pulled. Didn't read all the fine print until it was loaded up.

If I knew how to send files I could send it to interested parties.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 10:52:41 am »
I'm sure I've seen zombies.  In fact every morning I see one.  When I look in the mirror.

Thankfully it wears off in an hour with some coffee.
Rick

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 05:07:45 pm »
There are times I've been accused of being a Zombie.  Slow shuffling movement, dull eyes, stooped shoulders...yeah I've been there.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 11:47:11 pm »
Bruce Campbell (that I know of) starred in Evil Dead 1,2 and 3 called Army of Darkness.

In 1 and 2 it was THE EVIL DEAD - a menising invisible create able to possess people, travel invisibly yet fully felt.

Evil Dead 2, a real remake of ED1 but with major banking (for a small budget film) Sam Raimi as director and Bruce again as Ash, the department store employee who takes his girlfriend to a deserted cabin, where Ash listens to an incantation from a tape recorder whichwhen the words are played aloud, the EVIL DEAD comes alive. Best campy horror ever - seen it over 100 times.

In Army of Darkness it was mostly fighting skeletons and mini-hims and a twin (Evil Ash) which he splits in two from. Also some knoghts, but mostly skeletons in armor.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 08:35:41 am »
You didn't see the video before it got pulled did you?

Maybe it was "Army of Darkness". Been so long since I saw the film. Was he fighting the dead in it? This was the picture I used.

http://germanjulian.com/open/bruce_campbell_ash.jpg

Some other things he did

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/resume.asp

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 05:07:35 am »
Head Injured, no doubt about it! TRACEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anything