Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hey, from NW Oregon  (Read 2604 times)

Offline michelleb

• House Bee
Hey, from NW Oregon
« on: January 05, 2007, 06:09:28 pm »
Hi there!

My name is Michelle, and I'm an apiholic...

We keep bees in Portland and northern Columbia County, and hope to have a decent sidelining operation within a few years. Looking forward to learning from everyone here!

M
Pocket Meadow Farm

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Hey, from NW Oregon
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 07:21:55 pm »
A Very Fond Welcome Aboard:

This surely is the best forum to say hi in and glad you took the time to introduce yourself :) Going into 2007 we are really readying up for the Spring to follow - but with dozens and dozens of Countries aboard, you will surely find it interesting to hear of the great honey flows in Australia as temps stay near 100F, and the highly fortified hives of much of Northern Europe as they brace for colder days ahead. Literally hundreds and thousands of years of experience here and no one shy to ask and answer questions. Welcome again.

Lots here to do and please make yourself at home :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 08:14:42 pm »
Hi and welcome from NW Washington.  The Rose City is always a nice place to visit.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline michelleb

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 08:28:00 pm »
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, you Aussies out there--let us live vicariously through your Summer! We're jonesing here!

Beemaster, your photo essay/journal was very inspiring, and therefore I hold you partially responsible for my own leap into all things bee!
Pocket Meadow Farm

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 09:36:42 am »
Welcome and good luck
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon