Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: visit to New Jersey  (Read 3110 times)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
visit to New Jersey
« on: November 25, 2007, 02:27:37 pm »
On a visit to New Jersey this week, took some photos of the neighborhood where my brother lives.

Annette now back in Placerville where it is chilly today

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: visit to New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:55:17 pm »
annette, beautiful pictures! Makes me want to visit. Are all the trees maple or is the yellow one a ginko?

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 04:00:53 pm »
I believe the yellow one is a maple also.

It was a great trip, although I over ate (what else is new??) and paid for it the next day.

Thanks for the comment.

Sincerely
Annette

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:59:27 pm »
Where does your brother live? You should have made a visit to Konasdad. Just an awesome person to meet.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:43 pm »
I was in touch with him about the possiblity of meeting, but I was only in for 3 days and needed to spend the time with my brother and his family. I have it in my mind to contact him next time I go to New Jersey, which will probably be either April or May. He lives about 1 hour away from my brother. Moonshae has also expressed interest in meeting and lives about 15 minutes from my brother.

Thanks
Annette

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:02:50 am by annette »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 12:07:14 am »
Annette, you took some breathtaking pictures.  Man, do those reds and yellows stand out!!!!  Glad you had a great time at your Brother's, so cool to visit family.  Beautiful day, great life. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:48 am »
Love the trees this year. The drought and late warm fall seems to have created some magnificent foliage. The red ones are sugar maples, except for the japanes maple. The yellow are probably autumn glory maples. You can buy trees today that will turn yellow or red by design. Cool! and yes, Annettes did try to hook up and visit. If I am home , I have an open door policy in my house.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

anything