Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: greetings..  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Lady_Michelle

• New Bee
    • my site
greetings..
« on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:58 pm »
good morrow, i'm michelle from rogers, arkansas... i'm just getting into beekeeping and just learning about the craft. i'm 5' 3 3/4" 130 lbs, long brown hair w/ blue hazel mixed eyes. fair skinned and petite. i do sewing, leathercrafting, jewelry work, and light metal work... all for renaissance fairs... the fairs i tend to are muskogee oklahoma, fayettville arkansas, norman oklahoma, st. louis and kansas city missouri, and whitehart in missouri.. i would love to visit other states, visit friends, and go to fairs or just go out for dinner and or a movie. i also enjoy spoiling my friends w/ gifts, homecooked meals, or a place to stay if needed. anyways.. fair thee well... lady michelle

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
Re: greetings..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 08:48:47 pm »
Welcome to the forum.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 09:35:39 pm »
Welcome :)

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:14:08 am »
Hello and Welcome!

This forum is a good place to learn more about bees & beekeeping. Be sure to check out the tutorials on the main Beemaster page.

Are you involved with a local club? Clubs are great for finding mentors and getting connected with local beekeepers.
http://arbeekeepers.org/local.htm

And when you're at the Faire in Muskogee, if you see a Knight who goes by Sir Thomas, say "Hey" for me. It's my cousin Paul who disappeared into the 15th Century several years ago. He's usually on horseback, jousting or fighting with medieval weapons.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 11:53:18 am »
LadyMichelle, welcome to our forum, wonderful that you found us.  STick around, we love new members.  Have that most awesome of days, love and health. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service