Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beer and cigs  (Read 5798 times)

Offline danno

• Super Bee
Re: Beer and cigs
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 12:57:05 pm »
This post has all of these things plus it was started by a Detroit Red Wings (the 2008 stanley cup champs) hockey nut!!!

Offline bassman1977

• "King Bee"
  • Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 01:22:19 pm »
This post has all of these things plus it was started by a Detroit Red Wings (the 2008 stanley cup champs) hockey nut!!!

Yeah, they will be tough to beat if they make it past Dallas.  I hope you just jinxed them though :-p
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 01:22:53 pm »
Budwieser Bees, has a ring to it!  You guys give me an idea for someone you don't like..put a miners hat on em backwards, maybe strap a couple of tiny flashlighs onto their coveralls, have em eat banana pudding & drink a few before knocking on & opening a hive @ night to shout "Hi-Ho Happy Honeybees How'ya Hangin???"into the top (bees don't hear, right??)...hee hee :evil: ~ Have a stopwatch to see how fast they can do the 100yd dash! Apparently I don't have enough to keep me occupied ;) ** sigh**.  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline lovelyembalmer

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 01:42:50 pm »
Love your humor.  My brother-in-law smokes all the time and drinks some and he hates being around our hives, they get him every time.  Although I have to give him kudos for getting three swarms the other day for us. He was fine as long has he had my husband's bee suit. My husband said he had to wash the suit after my brother-in-law wore it because the bees wouldn't leave him alone.

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 04:10:51 pm »
Maybe some Hooters Hot Wings? :)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 07:14:24 pm »
Mmmmmm......  beeeeeer......
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

anything