Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: what other forums besides this one do you view?  (Read 5213 times)

Offline ccar2000

• House Bee
It is what it is

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
Re: what other forums besides this one do you view?
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 02:21:31 am »
I am a member of both --- I started out there. I rarely go there anymore. This forum seems to be a little more laid back and geared more to the backyard keeper as already said. That other one has gotten real nasty @ times. Sometimes here we get a little huffed but John puts up with no bull  :rulez:
John 3:16

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 03:01:26 am »
Well I am a member over at beesource and Idee's forum.  Don't visit Idee's as much as I would like can't get my password to work right.  Don't bother that much with beesource just don't get the same feel over there I get here. 
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 12:16:57 pm »
I've been on most of them (was kicked off one because I argued with the 'wrong' member) and have had issues with all but this one.  BEEMASTER IS the 'QUEENBEE"  of bee forums as far as I'm concerned.  I rarely visit any other.

thomas 
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 09:13:01 pm »
I visit beesource on occasion, Iddee's forum, a handful of reptile forums and a few others I find entertaining/useful. I actually started a topic just like this one a little while back.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Mike Tuggle

• New Bee
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 11:25:52 pm »
Beesource does have an interesting 'sticky' for following the "swarm line" north in the season.

And, there are interesting discussions on 'top bar' hives that I am experimenting with for the first time this year.

Mike

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 07:31:16 am »
If you want to learn about top bar hives go to the one beemaster has 'blocked' - Its a "Natural" beekeeping site out of Europe, I'd tell you where it is but as they've already admitted, its blocked from our viewing on this site.  Too bad. 

thomas
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

anything