Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What my Husband does for fun  (Read 6418 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
What my Husband does for fun
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:09:20 am »
Hee, hee.  My Husband gets the biggest kick out of going in and feeding the chickens (well, so do I).  The way the entire flock of critters comes running when they hear his voice is nothing short of an amazing thing.  Even the turkeys run as fast as they possibly can, and now that is a funny sight.  They seem to be running kind of sideways when they are in full speed ahead.  Just one of those pics I love to share.  Have that wonderful, most great day, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: What my Husband does for fun
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:12:41 am »
Looks like a buffet to me! :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:29:33 am »
You've seen those movies with women in long skirts they have to hike up so they can run? That's what my hens remind me of when they are running towards me as fast as they can.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 11:39:41 am »
You've seen those movies with women in long skirts they have to hike up so they can run? That's what my hens remind me of when they are running towards me as fast as they can.

You hike up your skirt Jerry?

...JP :-D
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 01:38:23 pm »
Wow, now that is an assortment of birds.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 08:20:11 pm »

JP, you know men were Kilts, which means Jerry should watch out....the early bird gets the worm they say.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 09:16:53 pm »

Good one Brian!

JP, you know men were Kilts, which means Jerry should watch out....the early bird gets the worm they say.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 11:37:40 am »
All three of ya!!!  Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!!  You guys are funny, love how things get so twisted around, makes for some interesting reading.  Ya Brian, kilts, birds and the early bird that get that worm, what a thought!!!  Have a wonderful and awesomely great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline EasternShore

• House Bee
  • Tending 50K angry insects is just .........crazy!
    • OMG Apiary
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 05:38:24 pm »
Nice Flock Cindi!!!
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
We are the keepers, it is our duty to preserve life.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 10:55:09 pm »
I'll have you know I won a Halloween costume contest once. I was dressed as a witch. A female type witch. Darn good looking too. I would have dated myself. When it came time for the boys to get on one side and the girls to get on the other side, they kept trying to steer me towards the girls. My mom had to step in and tell them I was indeed a boy.

Looked kind of bad when I took the wig off however.  :shock:

Wonder how that would go over these days.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline EasternShore

• House Bee
  • Tending 50K angry insects is just .........crazy!
    • OMG Apiary
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 10:05:02 am »
You would be accepted...asked to come out of the closet and given a big hug... Oh..sorry thats AA. My bad...
 :-D
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
We are the keepers, it is our duty to preserve life.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 10:12:43 am »
Oooh, Jerry, did you look as good as this little boy, bet you can't beat that!!!  Now that is one cute little girl here (my Grandson at Halloween).  Beautiful and wonderful day, love and live life, as we all do, health.  Cindi

I can't figure out why a little boy would want to dress up as a girl, sorry, don't get that one, hee, hee  :-X :) :)  The only thing not right with the picture is he should have had some apples in his shirt!!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 11:05:52 am »
Oooh, Jerry, did you look as good as this little boy, bet you can't beat that!!!  Now that is one cute little girl here (my Grandson at Halloween).  Beautiful and wonderful day, love and live life, as we all do, health.  Cindi

I can't figure out why a little boy would want to dress up as a girl, sorry, don't get that one, hee, hee  :-X :) :)  The only thing not right with the picture is he should have had some apples in his shirt!!!

Brian could probably tell you why.

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 01:44:08 pm »
JP, oh yeah, forgot, I bet that Brian could tell us this answer, hee, hee.  Beautiful day in this great and awesome life, health.  Cindi

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 03:51:13 am »
JP, the only thing I know about it is that my 55 year-old brother makes the ugliest woman I've ever seen.  Well, almost, I ran into another "transgendered" person in a restuarant down in Federal Way, Wa that was uglier by at least 4 years. 

Bald men taking female hormone shots and wearing wigs is scary, I don't care who you are!
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 09:39:03 am »
I'm not going to touch this one :-\
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 10:56:36 am »
I'm not going to touch this one :-\

And I won't touch that one either

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:08 pm »
Ha, ha, ha, this thread is getting funnier by the minute, Jerry and Irwin, keep your hands off!!!

Now Brian, what a nasty statement about your beautiful Brother, hee, hee.  You have conjured up some pretty funny looking pictures in MY mind's eye.  Beautiful and most great day, life, health.  Cindi