Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: April 2008 Entries...  (Read 38473 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: April 2008 Entries...
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:00 am »
Scott, if you haven't already, you should really consider putting together a picture book of bees and publish it. Your pics imo are that exceptional.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 10:14:21 am »
Scott, in retrospect, I agree with JP, some of your pictures have held me spellbound looking at them, it must be those beautiful mountains of Utah, particularly the Salt Lake City area, beautiful spot, my Sister lived there for several years and we were lucky enough to have a tour of the city and surrounding areas.  Beautiful, have the most wonderful day, lovin' this life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 12:12:54 pm »
Thanks JP and Cindi - I appreciate that! I hadn't thought of a book - I just shoot for fun. Perhaps someday!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 10:15:35 pm »
I was thinking the same thing Scott. Very professional photos and so alive, beautiful colors.

Take care
Annette

PS, When are you moving out here??

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 10:34:02 pm »
Thanks Annette! I appreciate the feedback! It inspires me to do my best!

Guess what!? I got the job, but I don't have to move! At least for the first 6 months they will allow me to test telecommuting out. I'm going to make it work for sure. If after 6 months it doesn't though, we'll be coming to the Bay Area. I'm not counting on it though, as I'll over-achieve ;)

Thanks again guys! I love this group of Beemasters!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 12:25:38 am »
Scott, seriously, don't blow this off, your photos are that good. You need to get your work published. The colors, detail, your personal perspective, I could go on, and I'm not the only one that feels you are that talented, but what do I know. Hope to see a book with your photos someday, I would purchase one for sure, you can count on it. Keep up the excellent work.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 12:27:28 am »
 :oops: I'm flattered. Thank you!

Offline lovelyembalmer

• House Bee
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2008, 06:01:53 pm »
Scott, your picture was awesome. and Miss Pepper's too.  All were very very good.  Now how do you vote? :? :?

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2008, 06:03:28 pm »
I'm way behind on the contest poll and hope to have it up tonight. So everyone needs to cast a vote.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 09:31:57 am »
Dallas, come on, we want to vote!!!!  Have a most beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything