Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi you!  (Read 2576 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Hi you!
« on: November 03, 2007, 05:48:18 pm »
-Hi you!
-What? Me?
-Yes, you! Come down if you are "man"!

-What did you want?

-Na! :-P

And the mantis did not eat to the bumble.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
Re: Hi you!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 11:43:01 pm »
    Now that is sharp!  I like those two photos!
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 11:02:19 am »
Abejaruco, you take some of the most astounding pictures, I love them!!!!!  If you had not mentioned the Mantis, I would never had actually noticed it, the camouflauge of this insect is so incredible.  Keep those pictures comin', every one is the best of the best. Have a wonderful and beautiful day in this great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 09:06:37 pm »
Very, very funny and I also enjoy all your photos and your humor. Thanks for sharing.

Annette