Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Georgia Bee Business/Equipment for Sale  (Read 9797 times)

Offline shbowen1960

• Brood
Georgia Bee Business/Equipment for Sale
« on: October 20, 2004, 05:51:51 pm »
I am retiring and have my entire business up for sale in south Georgia. I have approx. 525 bee colonies, 2200 supers, Uncapper, 2 extractors, Bobcat 640 w/trailer, 1984 Dodge 1 ton truck w/flatbed, 1987 Toyota 1 ton truck w/flatbed and misc. items such as barrels, scales, handtrucks, etc. I have everything you would need to start up a bee business or expand the one you have. Asking $95,000. Please call if interested: Clyde Hannah 912-283-3086

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Georgia Bee Business/Equipment for Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 06:21:49 pm »
Good Luck with your sale, I hope you get to share some of your experiences (both good and bad) with our members. I know many members here dream of moving beyond the backyard beekeeping level into small commercial - I'm sure you could offer some incredible insight to the whole experience.

Enjoy your retirement, I wish everyone the chance to make it to a healthy and long retirement after a life time of hard work, we all deserve that!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline shbowen

• New Bee
Georgia Bee Business for Sale
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 06:56:20 pm »
The business is no longer for sale. Thanks

anything