Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: MY Sister, the weird tomato girl!!!  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
MY Sister, the weird tomato girl!!!
« on: December 02, 2007, 12:12:07 pm »
Last summer my Sister came to show me a strange little tomato.  We sometimes get these tomatoes that think that they need to demonstrate how Mother Nature can make odd things grow.  My Sister grows enormous vegetables, she has a knack of nurturing, I admire that.  But now and then, she nurtures too much I think, hee, hee,  :) and odd things happen.  I know tomatoes have an uncanny way of growing appendages, but this one is a really weirdo thing.  Beautiful day, beautiful life, beautiful health. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: MY Sister, the weird tomato girl!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 01:11:12 pm »
How about a picture?
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:12:41 pm »
How about a picture?
It's there, I saw it.  You were reading Cindi's post when Image Shack was having a brain fart or something  :-P

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 11:33:39 pm »
"Size matter not" - Yoda ;)