Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Buzzbee family  (Read 5382 times)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Buzzbee family
« on: December 24, 2007, 05:03:20 pm »
pics of the buzzbees
                                                       Aerial

Shy Shy (Shyanne)

Dad (Buzzbee)
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: Buzzbee family
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 05:14:28 pm »
Nice looking dogs!

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 06:40:55 am »
Josh:

Great first pics - I hope we see them coming for a long long time :) Talk soon in Chat and Merry Christmas Buddy  8-)

P.S. Ken has more gray than I do - nanny nanny foo foo  :-P Of course I have LESS hair than he has though  :roll:
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:51:05 am »
It is a exciting year ahead
kirk
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 11:23:47 am »
Josh, nice pics of the dogs, and your Dad too!!!  Thanks for thinking of us to bring us into your home and family, yea!!!!  Best of a wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 04:20:11 am »
Cindi you would be a character to meet in real life.
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:02 am »
Cody, well, just like Ken said above, nanny nanny foo foo.  Hee, hee.  Have a great day, dude!!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything