Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello (again) from New Zealand  (Read 2071 times)

Offline crispyking

• New Bee
    • Crispy King
Hello (again) from New Zealand
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:03:23 am »
Hi,

just found this site and will be needing a few questions answered ...  ;)
I live on the North Island in the Wairarapa (hours drive north from Wellington) in the sticks and have just started bee-keeping after emigrating here from UK

than q

Chris
 8-)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Hello (again) from New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 10:09:36 am »
Welcome aboard,

We have some other members from the Kiwi Nation. So you are in good company.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:15:51 am »
Welcome Chris,

You have come to the right place for answers beekeeping and otherwise. Ask your questions, the many experts here do not mind sharing. Don't forget to use the search feature. Lots of topics have been discussed and there are lots of good threads out there.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 10:47:12 am »
Chris, welcome, the right place to be to get any question answered.  And, ask away.  Any thing that your heart desires to have an answer to will be answered.  This is a friendly forum, lots of old time beekeepers and new time beekeepers, little pun there.  So, again, welcome, the best place to spend some quality time, have a great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service