Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: anyone having probs...  (Read 4639 times)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
anyone having probs...
« on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:24 pm »
i cant log in how about anyone else? :?
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline bmad12

• New Bee
Re: anyone having probs...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:07:11 pm »
me either.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 12:03:40 pm »
Josh & Ben:

You remend me of the people who tell the parametics in great detail "I can't breathe, help me" and they get a responce "Sir, if you can talk, you must be breathing!"

I'm not sure really, you'll need to explain a bit better - but in Josh's case, I think he needs to reboot his BROWSER more often, I think that is wearing him down.

BESIDES: why are you logging out??? I've never had to retye my username/password UNLESS I purposely logged out to test something. Why not stay logged in ESPECIALLY at a home computer? I understand the multi-user issue in homes, but if possible logging out really isn't a problem, I never get mail concerning this issue UNLESS someone down right forgot their info and I'll reset it for them.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 06:20:31 pm »
john, i meant ventrilo, dad couldn't get in either. :-D
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 07:46:31 pm »
Sorry Josh:

Just me reading without glassses again. When we came home yesterday from our weekend trip, we weren't home more than 10 minutes and the Backup UPS system chirpped and took me down all evening. I will be going tomorrow after work to replace my cable modem box which I believe the problem is.

It should have came up this morning okay, I killed the power to everything at 11pm last night and rebooted at 6am, all is working and I'm looking now (6:30pm) and see you on.

I don't know WHY the UPS is catching power flickers which I can't even see, but it sure is dragging my Internet with it. I've done all the unplug and reset stuff you are supposed to do, still the quickest I've gotten it to reset when it does that is about 3 hours - ugh.

I piggybacked my neighbors connection on the wireless laptop for a bit, no one was on your Dad's Ventrillo, but that was late last night.

Talk soon - P.S.... we had a fun, albeit short weekend trip. I don't think I took more than 10 minutes of video, but I'll put something on Youtube.

P.S.S.  Coming soon the BEEMASTER FORUM WELCOME and FORUM WALKTHROUGH VIDEO - I think a brief welcome and how-to video of some of the features we have here would be cool. I know if I were a new member, I'd love to see a video, it is a great introduction PLUS shows we are very appriciative of member photos and also everyone meeting through the many forums too :)

When it is complete, I'll have it in the Admin and greetings Forums and also in my signature - that should be a great way to welcome newbees - I hate not getting to say howdy to all new members, and in recent months we have had AWESOME GROWTH - pretty sweet I think :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.