Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from NW Ohio  (Read 1569 times)

Offline ohiohoneybee

• Brood
Hello from NW Ohio
« on: September 07, 2013, 11:20:57 am »
Hello. This is our 4th season at beekeeping and getting more excited each year. We have tested different ideas and products out over these years and have started to find the balance of what works for us and where. We are a family of 9 and I have a corporate job so beekeeping is one of many hobbies we have undertook. I, Jeff, am the main beekeeper and receive just a smidgen of assistance from kiddos, and lots of support from my wife. Well, glad to be here and look forward to meeting fellow beekeepers and learning/sharing more information on this subject. Cheers.

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: Hello from NW Ohio
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:34 pm »
Welcome to the forum  :cheer:  My wife supports me - from a distance.  :yippiechick:  The closest she will come is 3-5 feet from the back of the hive.

Please consider changing your profile from hopeless lost to your town and state (NW Ohio also works) so that we can better answer your questions. You might also look for a local bee club, they can be a very good source of information and sometimes physical help.  - Mike
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 07:56:31 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Jeff.  My wife doesn't get as close as Mikes.  Good luck to you and your bees

Joe

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 12:38:24 am »
Welcome from Kalamazoo, plan on updating your profile to show your location in Buckeye land. :-D  Glad you found us!

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:58:42 pm »
Welcome!
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything