Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What does a beekeeper do in the winter?  (Read 13601 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: What does a beekeeper do in the winter?
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 07:49:41 pm »
sean

Olga is kite flying weather. I don't even think it will make Cat 1.

One day of winds and rain compared to months of ice and snow. I will stick with the storms.

My paypas are going nuts. Wife fried up some Plantains Sunday night. And I have been giving bananas away to my friends and neighbors.

I hear Konasdad may be heading your way. You will have a great time.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline sean

• Field Bee
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 08:24:03 pm »
yeah under normal circumstances it should be mild but we had a protracted period of rain almost all of october and the ground is real saturated. Linked up with Konasdad already and we'll be in touch

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:37 am »
Sean, I hope all will be well, my thoughts are there.  Have fun with Konasdad, you guys are all lucky to be meeting up with our forum friends.

Annette, I know that they are just kidding, I was just kidding too, hee, hee  ;) :) :)  Beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service