Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dee Lusby  (Read 2012 times)

Offline BeeHopper

• Queen Bee
Dee Lusby
« on: December 02, 2007, 09:53:08 am »
I am going out on a limb to ask those forum member(s) here that know Dee enough to ask her if she has in her future plans to write a book on her and the Late Ed Lusby's research and management practices on SMALL CELL. I am quite aware and I have read some of the many papers and articles on the Internet pertaining to their beekeeping style, I'd like to see and have all of it in my hands as a field book. ( I expect MB to comment on this,  ;) )  :-D

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Dee Lusby
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 12:34:43 pm »
>I am going out on a limb to ask those forum member(s) here that know Dee enough to ask her if she has in her future plans to write a book on her and the Late Ed Lusby's research and management practices on SMALL CELL.

Not that I know of.  She has written pretty much the equivalent of a book and posted it for free here:

http://www.beesource.com/pov/lusby/index.htm

> I am quite aware and I have read some of the many papers and articles on the Internet pertaining to their beekeeping style, I'd like to see and have all of it in my hands as a field book.

Print it.  :)

BTW we are having an organic beekeeping convention and you can hear Dee and I and many others speak 15 Feb 2008 (Fri)  through 17 February 2008 in Tuscon, AZ.  I will post more details soon.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BeeHopper

• Queen Bee
Re: Dee Lusby
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 04:02:44 pm »
Yep, it's better than nothing, Thanks  :-D