Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: heat  (Read 5351 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Re: heat
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 09:21:08 pm »
  This is what I know about the heat and me...
 I started on meds 2 years ago for blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, sleep, cholestrol and some other stuff I cant remember. Not as much stuff as some people I'm sure. It seemed that my lousy past kind of caught up to me all at once! Anyways, since then, I really get bothered by the heat nowadays!
I live  down near a dry creek botton where its either hotter or colder than in town. Its usually about 110 in the afternoon(3 0clock), Sometimes its even over 120! thats when I do my bees. Its also after work where sometimes I work outside for a long time in the heat. This kind of work didnt used to bother me until I had to start doing medicine. Sometimes I get panicky...Sometimes I think I'm going to puke. Sometimes I think I'm going to have a heart attack, which wouldnt surprise me. It would definitely bum me out though.
  Im going to be 50 in October,(Lord willing).Cant believe I made it this long!
  Just so you know Doak, I feel for you....and everybody else out there whos not as tough as they used to bee!...So lets all put on our bee suits now and go outside and watch each other as we go blind with sweat running down our eyes and burning our eyeballs as if the sweat was hydrochloric acid !
thats all for now..
yalls friend,
john

anything