Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: there could be one lurking in every crowd  (Read 7326 times)

Offline BeeHopper

• Queen Bee
Re: there could be one lurking in every crowd
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 11:53:08 am »
I have encountered folks like that  :roll: I just tell them to get out of my face  :evil:

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 01:11:13 pm »
She dod not even catch on to the fact that you are the queen's pimp!  Forcing the queen to go out and mate with all the guys in the hood.

Nothing about the rape rack?

http://www.kidbean.com/why-no-beeswax.html

This is hilarious...apparently they don't eat anything.
"But still the question remains: How much respect can you have for someone from whom you steal regularly and manipulate for your own benefit?"

Rick

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 02:20:06 pm »
>>>>"But still the question remains: How much respect can you have for someone from whom you steal regularly and manipulate for your own benefit?"
<<<<

Apparently she isn't married. That sounds like the normal husband/wife team to me.   :?   :-D
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Rebel Rose Apiary

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 06:42:38 pm »
Is it just me or do most of those types have a certain kind of odd look about them ?
Not really all the body hardware and tattoos and wierd hair but just something different.

Watch it....I got a few tattoos and I was born with 'naturally weird looking hair', I was raised on a farm, I have also been called a redneck more than once and I HOPE that I am DIFFERENT than most of the folks I meet.... :-D

Yeah, I think that they are different too.....I am sure that they all had public educations and somehow we paid for most of their college education. Of all of the 'funny idea people' that I have met and of those who have caused problems like this one in public.....EVERY ONE of them has a college degree of some sort! What in the world are they teaching now a days??? :?

Wait a minute.....I have a college degree too.....and I keep bees!

As most of you already know, I have had a problem with 'coons......now what would she think about me putting up an ELECTRIFIED FENCE to shock the heck out of the 'coons who are trying to rob the bees???

Sorry folks, I just could not resist the temptation of poking a little fun at y 'all.

Brenda

Offline BruinnieBear

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 03:11:23 am »
Some days you just have to learn the hard way!

Bruce & Minnie Fairbanks

Offline Rebel Rose Apiary

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 07:29:20 pm »

http://www.kidbean.com/why-no-beeswax.html

Barf me with a spoon!  Fer sure, fer sure!

I read this and then clicked on a few of the items they offer for sale....I laughed until I was crying.....

You have to be kidding! Did anyone take a look at what they offer for SHOES?? I am still laughing! Can they be serious???

Brenda

BB

Offline Karl Wisconsin

• New Bee
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 07:48:39 pm »
The term "Dingbat" comes to mind!
Trying to age gracefully- don't think its working!!

Offline Wynoochee_newbee_guy

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 05:38:52 pm »
I feel for you I really do I can't stand people like that. I know people that grip at me for a gas mower and they have a electic mower. and how it runs off batteries my responce to them is I go home to my shop and pull out my push mower no gas no electircity just good old fasion human power and I tell them here you go use this and they back peddle fast on that one.
Its All Fun And Games Till I lose an EYE!

anything