Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another blonde joke  (Read 2466 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Another blonde joke
« on: January 04, 2011, 04:00:52 pm »
A city girl moves to the country, and is appalled to learn there is no garbage pickup. She asks her neighbor what they do with the garbage. "Well, you buy a pig and feed him all your food scraps". So our young city girl buys a spring piglet puts him in a pen, and feeds him all the scraps she is used to throwing away. Six months later, she gets a knock at the door. Another neighbor is there, and says "That pig is HUGE - one of the nicest I've seen. What would it take for you to sell him to me?" Well, City Girl says; "I bought him as a piglet for $10- but I've used him all summer - would $5- be too much to ask?"

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
Re: Another blonde joke
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 05:32:11 pm »
Rofl.  I just had a friend from the city buy a house up in Lake Hartwell, and we were laughing over the holidays about her trying to figure out what to do with the garbage.  The girls at the grocery told her "We just have a burn pile".  She was appalled.  I'll have to send her this! :)

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 07:38:44 pm »
 :lau:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:55:09 pm »
Eating city girl food I would say that pig is used up. Perhaps $2 would be a fair price  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:35:53 pm »
Between the compost pile and the chickens I've cut my garbage bill in half, and I live in the city; but was raised on the farm back in the day when gravel roads, a pig sty, and outdoor plumbing were normal fixtures.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:49:10 pm »
How do you cut the garbage bill in half? Here in the city the garbage collection is included with the electric bill.

Out here in the country we rent a dumpster for so much per month per size, or burn the trash.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/