Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another good Season - soooo different  (Read 2576 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Another good Season - soooo different
« on: July 30, 2010, 02:34:34 pm »
I didn't mention WHAT until you open this post  :-* The show is BIG BROTHER 12 on CBS - I have subscribed to endless years of 24/7 feed and have a pc hooked up JUST to watch 4 screens of Big Brother live feeds.

What makes this unique is there really aren't any bad guys to point fingers at, so this crowd ALL AGREED to NOT make the week uncomfortable to the other house guests. Sure campaign to save yourself, but not at the KARMA LEVEL this peaceful house has.

Many viewers will tell you they are very boring, they are far from it - when no defined walls are drawn in the house, everone makes the best of it and then on Thursday, they pour their hearts out on LIVE TV about everything the other players are doig bad toward each other. Blab out the door is what happenes THIS season - so different then ever. Just wondering if ANYONE follows Big Brother on CBS or 24/4 feed.

Either way PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out this website IF you are a big brother fan http://www.jokersupdates.com and if you get the live feed, search BBLite in Google, look for the Big Brother Reference and you have a video control over as many screens as you want. I have 2 feeds open to the left, one above the other, and a large square video feed in the center and the right - looks like a production studio, you have complete audio and video control while setting up you desktop or TV.

The BEST FEATURE is their FLASHBACK feature, where you choose a time, right to the minute and choose a feed channel, and BAM you are there. So HERE on the Eastern Time Zone, during morning until noon they are asleep. watch FLASHBACKS fill your time with stuff that happened AFTER you went to bed.

There even is a PAUSE FEATURE built in BBLITE - such a cool player BUT you need to have PAID for the feed, as I did. But if you DID pay for it, DOWNLOAD BBLITE now,!!!!

So... Are you watching any BIG BROTHER at all this year. I imagine MOST people will know the TV show which is great - going to that Jokers Update is THE BEST SITE for fans who want to know EXACTLY what is being said, by whom and why. Live Chat, 10 Forums with links to important feed you may have missed, etc.

I will finish saying to CBS - Boo and shame on you. They decided to run Big Brother in a FLASH WINDOW, so watching the show in HDTV full screen (as in previous years) you now have a window and bad chat interface that paying customers are tossing out $40 for. Luckily, Superpass (CBS's show host site) Superpass improved their player and I dealt with LIVE TEXT CHAT interface with Superpass explaining my disappointment with their feed this season.

So they make interacting with members EASY and QUICK to chat with help. You get a chat data log in the email and they do pay attention, why doesn't the whole world work like that?
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Re: Another good Season - soooo different
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:33:28 pm »
I didn't mention WHAT until you open this post  :-* The show is BIG BROTHER 12 on CBS - I have subscribed to endless years of 24/7 feed and have a pc hooked up JUST to watch 4 screens of Big Brother live feeds.

VOYEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-D :-D