Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mrs. Bigfish!  (Read 6638 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Mrs. Bigfish!
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:03:52 am »
Ok,....The ONE,..The ONLY,,....
          Mrs. BIGFISH!!
 And she's all MINE!

from me, to you!
your friend,
john

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Mrs. Bigfish!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:11:45 pm »
does mrs bigfish share your love of bees?  you should put her on here so we can really hear about mr bigfish   :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:08 pm »
She is beautiful, looks kind & we know she is patient!! :roll:

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:31:07 pm »
hey Kathy!
 Janelle isnt as interested as I am about the bees...Although, She DID mention that she has been thinking about going to the beeclub with me and paul!..I'm not sure what to make of that though. She would be the 3 youngest person there tho!..Shes also a portrait artist so maybe she can pick up a few commisions(portrait jobs).
That might be a possibility as theres only one other girl at the meetings and shes about 85!
 And Poka-bee,
She IS very kind and nice! Sometimes i think she could do alot better than me......But that thought soon passes!...Hee hee!
 janelle is really smart too! Besides being a portrait artist, She was involved in the lab studys of Fen-Fen..remember that?..weight loss pill?...She was also in the CIRCUS!!..Its a well known circus, "The Big Apple Circus" from around New Jersey and New York areas.
 I,ll see if she wants to write!
your friend,
john

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »
Oh my goodness.... do you really wanna hear about JOHNNYBIGFISH??  OY!,  have I got some stories.... He is a good person and about as earthy as you can get and still be legal (Maine might still have an arrest warrant out for him tho... uh...I dunno).

Anyhow, John is forging all kinds of new friendships on this forum.   He goes on and on about all the cool people he's meeting.   I about died when he showed me the bee sting pictures!
Oh how pitiful.... oh how funny!  LOL!!
Seriously though, you all seem like really nice people.  You GOTTA be cool to raise bees.

Well, anyhow, I thought I would say hi.
Janelle
:)

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 10:56:16 pm »
Welcome, Jannelle, and I hope you join Johnny in his beekeeping.  It's fun to work the bees as a couple, and some jobs are better done with an extra set of hands!

(isn't the internet a great place?  You met a wonderful guy, so did I, I found my 'new and improved' on match.com  :-* )

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 11:33:16 pm »
hey anne!
 Aint THAT somethin'!!
 Match.com!
 I met Janelle about 10 years ago in a chat room when we both had WEB TV!
 Did I already tell you this?
 I think the web is a great place to find a mate, as long as its all about honesty. I know for some people(people I know) the web wont work, and they complain about it to me asking me "How come it worked for you but not for me?".
I'll tell them."Oh man,...Get real...Do you really think you can be somebody else and then have to be who you are when you meet them?"..It seems that it doesnt even occur to them to just be honest. Like, theres some guys, and girls, who make themselves out to be Dr.s, Millionares, inheritors of small nations, models, movie stars, and all kinds of crazy things! I even have a friend, Ray, who told girls on the net that he was a lesbian!( heh, heh,...you DONT EVEN want to know WHY he thought that was a good idea!)(Rays a really funny guy though....Fact of the matter is he's a really nice guy too!)
 Anyways, I thought it was cool that you did the internet thing too! :)
your friend,
john

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 12:40:47 am »
Why would Ray do a thing like that? That is peculiar. Mrs. Bigfish, we are all harmless people, well, most of us. Heehee. :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 07:38:29 am »
I heard a comedian say he was a lesbian, I forget who it was, but in a twisted way his logic worked  :lol:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 11:00:51 am »
John, I wanted to mention that that was a lovely picture of your Wife, Janelle, how lovely.

Janelle, now you!!!  So nice that you took over John's computer (did he cry when you took away his toy?).

You will get into bees, just like your Husband, you will be cast under that spell too, hee, hee.  I remember quite some time ago about John telling us of your artistic skills, what a wonderful thing that is.  I love to hear of these things about people, the special skills that they have must be told about, because they are special.  Tell us more.  You need to get your own computer so that you can post alongside your Husband, hee, hee, kidding.

This cyberspace is indeed the most wonderful tool for learning, find our loves of our lives, like I hear so many people do, like you and John, Ann and Greg (Reinbow and Woodchopper).  It is wonderful and fills my heart with happiness.  These stories bring that smile to my face.

So Janelle, welcome to our forum, we need to hear lots from you too, your Husband is one of the funniest men that I think that I have ever heard (other than Bill Crosby, hee, hee).  He brings a hoot and a hollar to our forum that brings many of us to our knees laughing.  He has a special gift for being an honest, down-to-earth type of guy that can say anything he wants, and (obviously, hee, hee), never thinks twice about what he has to say.

Like John has done to you, I have read some of the posts here to my Husband, and let me tell you he lets go that rip-roaring, stomach aching laugh, and his laugh is a big one when he thinks something is really funny.

I think the funniest thing that comes to my mind is when your Husband smeared that propolis all over his face and went to bed with it that way (unless he was telling tall tales, but I don't think so, hee, hee).  That made me laugh my guts out, funny guy, so nice that you guys found each other.  Have the most beautiful and wonderfully awesome day, groove on this life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service