Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Nintendo Bii  (Read 2661 times)

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
The Nintendo Bii
« on: December 14, 2007, 02:45:13 am »
Season's Greetings to all of you.

This week, Understudy made another trip to Utah, and today we had the opportunity to get together. Here's one of your favorite from the boards (Understudy) playing the Nintendo "Bii" (Wii) and bowling :)

The final results after a few games:

Fun times!

UtahBees

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: The Nintendo Bii
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 07:44:47 am »
Man, Scott, that is just great! Or is it Utah Bees? or both? Don't quit your day jobs! :-D

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 10:21:44 am »
Scott!!!  Hey, those pics were wonderful.  I don't know that it is, but when I see pictures of my forum friends it brings such a wonderful smile to my face, it makes my day. I don't know why, maybe I am a strange brew.

I wish that more forum friends would put pictures on here of themselves and their families.  We mostly only know each other through our posts and speaking through cyberspace.  But when a picture comes on board, lo, we see these people that we can only imagine about.  Bring on pictures, guys and gals, it is a wonderful and sharing thing to do.  We all love to go into the loves of other people, come on......get some pictures coming on here, then we can all know each other just a little bit better.  That is what friendship is all about, getting to know you!!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, we gotta love this life we live, greatest of health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:07:29 pm »
That first photo either violates the standards of this forum or is funnier than the picture of the ladder on my truck.  :-D :-D :-D

I am still laughing.

I had a great time and a great dinner. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

anything