Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: question about Aussie Real Estate Prices  (Read 18621 times)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Re: question about Aussie Real Estate Prices
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2010, 05:03:53 am »
Geeze it is grouse to see someone else getting a kicking instead of me.

Very patient the ole beemaster is. At least I post with a bit of wit and thought.

Gawn Boss, tell im it aint a Democracy here!

I feel safe speaking for all of us down here. "We have thick skins, a lot of our humour is based on what we call "Pisz taking" You can throw all you like and we will chuckle and throw back".

We know all about the US, the media and Hollywood ensures that, you know jack about us, thats why WE give such honest blatant opinions. Its out duty to give you the dirt as well as the good. Right or wrong, honesty is the best policy.

Speaking of throwbacks, we need some Taswegians on here. If the ever get electricity that is.

Tomorrow is Superbowl and in the excitement of new job, I bloody forgot to put in for the day off.

This means that it will be the most exciting 4 hour "game" ever.  Lucky there is a TV in the smoko room. Come 2.30 I might have lunch and catch the last half hour.

IMO your control of the population is out of control.  In ten years time, no US citizen will be without a criminal record. Its all about fear, consumption and control.

Apart from the well known social documentary known as Buds Woods, err I mean Deliverance, we also get the extremely well balanced show called COPS.

6 flatfoots pulling at every extremity, a dog on your leg and two tasers and a .45 slug in youre arse and you are resisting.

Down here, do that to a 75 year old one legged female with one eye and a walking frame, its called a million dollar payout.

Capital Punishment in the US has a history of wealth against poverty. Used to be the same here, thats why we gave it the khyber.

DNA evidence was recently banned by our coppers here as " The methods, means, processing, algoryhthms/logarthisms what you call em etc were fpound to be flawed.

The computer was making mistakes.

Oh really?

Hi Mr. Bud. ;)

Gawd, 1445 posts of dribble, makes me older than Columbus.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2010, 06:19:48 am »
cidersabuzzin says:

You are falling off the edge again, I don't think I'll go down the route of name calling, sticks and stones etc, I can do if you want? I thought these forums were for discussions by people who will take the trouble to talk to each other.

Beemaster Replies:

I strongly suggest you don't try the sticks and stone method here, and NO YOU CAN'T go down the road of name calling. I further suggest you calm your wording now. This forum we attempt to always keep the peace, and will gladly do so if it means the banning of any member who wants to start or stir crap. In this post, I see that person being you, and it might be a good idea to end your input in this post if it continues down the same road.

Keep your crap out of this forum, your wording isn't that cleaver and your points aren't very logical, so aim a little lower unless you do some homework - you may want to stay out of community forums and stick with beekeeping if you tell someone you are willing to fight a war of wars or sticks ad stones. I suggest you read the forum rules.

Dear Beemaster
I have and never had any intention of name calling. I was saying I would defend to the death kathyp's right to say what she has.As you well know it was a quote. But I agree a slap on the wrist was warranted. :oops:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 06:34:41 am »
  A lot of people have got on the wrong train here. Is the subject not Aussie Real Estate Prices. I posted a question on the original subject :-

OK  We will get fair dinkum with a question CA10250. In relation to the the house in the thread to whom does the Tax Amount: of $11,971.40 go to.
         Unless you were in the position to pay cash for the deal one would be busy peeing into the wind to pay approximately $210.00 tax on the house per week plus capital and interest payments.
          One would expect to get free gas, water, electricity, telephone and council services for a tax of that amount. Maybe I have the wrong skew on that figure , however this is not a criticism but a question.

Could somebody please get off the political train and get this one back on the right track ?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 06:45:27 am by Geoff »
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2010, 12:05:05 pm »
sorry geoff.  i jumped off the train when it slowed on that last curve.  carry on!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Pete

• House Bee
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2010, 07:25:27 pm »
Jeepers, spend the week out bush and come back to find the Poms and Yanks are going hard at it...if only we had a Kiwi here i could have done bar joke. "a kiwi, a yank, a pom and a horse walk into a bar, the barman says to the horse, why the long face ?  "  :shock:

Sorry if i hurt any horses feelings in the telling of this joke, i know how sensitives horses can be  :-D

Mickv, Tasmanian State Census reveals interesting fact: Population: 40,000. Surnames: 12
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:50:37 pm by Pete »

Offline philinacoma

• House Bee
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2010, 11:18:35 pm »
Hey Pete, If you take out variation of spelling of surnames, you'll find the the number of surnames drops considerably.  :evil:

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 02:05:00 am »
Take out the Smiths, and all you have left is tourists.

Offline philinacoma

• House Bee
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 02:41:53 am »
Hmm in that count of 40,000.... are you counting heads or bodies? :-D

Offline c10250

• House Bee
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 02:31:56 pm »
 a lot of people have got on the wrong train here. Is the subject not Aussie Real Estate Prices. I posted a question on the original subject :-

OK  We will get fair dinkum with a question CA10250. In relation to the the house in the thread to whom does the Tax Amount: of $11,971.40 go to.
         Unless you were in the position to pay cash for the deal one would be busy peeing into the wind to pay approximately $210.00 tax on the house per week plus capital and interest payments.
          One would expect to get free gas, water, electricity, telephone and council services for a tax of that amount. Maybe I have the wrong skew on that figure , however this is not a criticism but a question.

Could somebody please get off the political train and get this one back on the right track ?

In the State of Illinois, most of that goes to pay for the school system.  We have free school until College. 

Offline Mardak

• House Bee
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2010, 03:54:01 am »
In Victoria we have "free" schooling up to University level. The government in Victoria just lumps parents with "voluntary" levies and one off costs. Makes you wonder what income tax pays for? Buildings are in dire need of repairs but we are "shining" according to the state and federal government spin in brochures and the media. We have a name and shame web site put together by the Federal government. Simlar to league tables of England.

Offline dave33let

• New Bee
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 11:40:52 pm »
Oi, enough with the Tasmanian bashing! I've had a gutsfull of being labelled a backwards, luddite buffoon just because of where I live.
My sisterwife feels the same way! :)

Offline philinacoma

• House Bee
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2010, 02:36:33 am »
Hi Dave, Welcome!

That was just a bit of bait to see if anyone from Tassie was watching.  ;) I think we need to work on SA next I don't remember seeing anyone from there....

I have no problem with Tassie or the people there. I have been there on holiday and loved it. Where abouts in T are you?

Your state has been under represented on this forum. Good to see someone from down there.

Phil
PS: Say hello to your sister-wife-cousin's left head for me! :evil:

Offline Col Collyer

• New Bee
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2010, 04:50:03 pm »

As Kamahl would say..... You are very un-kind
   For those non Aussies, Google Kamahl